Greater Victoria Areas
21 15 Helmcken Road in VICTORIA: VR Hospital Row/Townhouse for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 423930
21 15 Helmcken Road VR Hospital VICTORIA V8Z 7Z7$659,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,969 sq. ft.183 m2Located in Hidden Oaks, nestled in the trees away from Helmcken road, enjoy this bright end townhome unit! Coming in at just under 2000 sq ft, this townhome has a homely feel, and includes plenty of space for storage, 3 spacious bedrooms, and two patios that wraparound the home. The first floor includes a separate family room, living room (with a cozy gas fireplace!), and dining room, kitchen with a gas stove, and a laundry room with a sink. A 2pc bathroom completes the first floor. Step upstairs to find the 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Built in 2004 by award-winning Manchester Homes, this home is beautifully finished with hardwood floors, crown moulding, built-in surround sound & stainless steel appliances. With a double car garage, LOW strata fees, and pet friendly, this property is everything you're looking for... Call today for details! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
12 14 Erskine Lane in VICTORIA: VR Hospital Row/Townhouse for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 423769
12 14 Erskine Lane VR Hospital VICTORIA V8Z 7J7$565,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,962 sq. ft.182 m2Centrally located, on a no-thru road, 14 Erskine Lane is in immediate proximity of Eagle Creek Village, the Galloping Goose Trail, VGH, golfing & Thetis Lake Park. The professionally managed complex enjoys natural surroundings, landscaped gardens, a clubhouse & a community of residents. This complex is equally geared to down-sizers, families or active couples. This entry level end-unit townhouse offers 3 bed/2 baths, nearly 2,000 sq/ft & a great division of space. All principal rooms are on the main level w/ a bonus 2 beds, rec room & 4-piece bath on the lower level. The main level includes a generous eat-in kitchen w/ stone counters, SS appliances & gorgeous Italian slate floors. The dining room adjoins the cozy living room w/ gleaming Brazilian Cherry wood floors, a feature gas f/p & direct access to a private south facing deck. Large picture windows, central skylight, designer lighting, updated baths & lots of extra storage. Pet friendly complex & roof replacement project underway. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
100 21 Conard Street in : VR Hospital Condo Apartment for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 421507
100 21 Conard Street VR Hospital V8Z 0C4$429,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 700 sq. ft.65 m2Welcome to View Royal! This cozy ground floor unit comes equipped with granite countertops, wood floors, stainless steel appliances and an open kitchen/living combo. The radiant in-floor heating and central hot water are both cost-effective and exceed the gold standard in green building technology. The unit also includes underground secure parking and plenty of visitor stalls as well. The exterior of the condo has an expansive 1000 square foot yard space that is fully fenced and private and includes access to Helmcken Road. From here you are walking distance to the Eagle Creek shopping centre as well as the Victoria General Hospital and a quick 10-minute drive to downtown Victoria. This strata has no age restrictions and reasonable pet restrictions. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.