Greater Victoria Areas
2981 Lakewood Place in VICTORIA: La Humpback Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 401923$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,648 sq. ft.246 m2Check out this location! This 4 bed/3 bath rancher is right beside WESTHILLS on 1/2 ACRE LOT! Enjoy all the amenities in a rural location with 3-CAR GARAGE and room for your RV. The main living room with cozy wood stove welcomes you as you step into this home. On the right side of the house is a large master bedroom with separate ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet with direct access to the private back patio. Two other spacious bedrooms plus a large bathroom are also on that side of the house. The open concept kitchen sits in the heart of the home and is between the dining room and another living room plus fourth bedroom, great for visiting guests. At the back of the house is a large recreation room, great for the kids, visiting friends and relatives with separate doors out to the fully fenced back yard. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3413 Yorkshire Place in VICTORIA: La Humpback Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 401030$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,770 sq. ft.164 m2COLLAPSED OFFER! Now Available! Touch the sky on your own private 4.04 acre hilltop retreat! Quality built, custom home featuring a bright and airy layout. Gorgeous outlook to Juan de Fuca and the Olympic Mountains. Main level features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, gleaming hardwood floors, Master with a large ensuite, separate dining room, bright living room with a cozy woodstove, many skylights, a fabulous sunroom to entertain and enjoy the views, plus access to a spacious outdoor deck. Separate lower level with a bedroom/living room, 3 piece bathroom, wetbar and oodles of storage! Outbuildings include a studio, greenhouse, large storage and pumphouse. Only 5 minutes to Westshore shopping, movie theater, restaurants, yet a world away from the hustle and bustle! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
3175 Humpback Road in VICTORIA: La Humpback Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 399310$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,095 sq. ft.195 m2Private acreage close to the city with ample space to expand, make it your own or build new! This 2095-sqft rancher, tucked away on 2.1 acres on Humpback Rd, also features impressive extra space found in the 3 out-buildings on the property. Need a workshop? Gym? Extra garage space? Storage? Lots of room to suit your needs; and only 30-minutes from downtown Victoria & minutes to all the amenities of Langford! The home itself features a beautiful custom kitchen with fir cabinets, high-end stainless steel appliances, tons of storage & counter space, including an eating bar. Great entertaining space in the 2 living rooms & dining area. You will love the separation between the Master suite & the 2 other bdrms. A stunning, spa-like bathroom, lovely den off the master w/fireplace, large laundry rm & 2pc bath, complete this one-level home. This is an opportunity to have the best of rural & urban living! All of this at an affordable price! Must be seen to be appreciated. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.