Greater Victoria Areas
201 670 Dallas Road in VICTORIA: Vi James Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 428295
201 670 Dallas Road Vi James Bay VICTORIA V8V 1B7$929,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,498 sq. ft.139 m2Views for miles from a beautifully finished luxurious home on Dallas Road where the pleasures of the waterfront are abundantly enjoyable. Sunsets, people strolling by, the magnitude of the Sea. An endless array. All viewed from the comfort of a dramatically elegant suite (1500 S.ft.)in a handsome steel and concrete building. What a prime location. The owners spent over $200,000 in upgrades and you’ll admire it all. The kitchen is a dream and the sunroom/sitting area invites you to sit and relax. Very bright and fresh. It picks you up the moment you enter. You’ll See. Pets are welcome, easy access bike storage, nice stroll to town, the Park, the Breakwater. A Carefree and interesting Lifestyle by the Sea. Dallas Place is very well-run and in a world class setting. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
101 405 Quebec Street in VICTORIA: Vi James Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 428272
101 405 Quebec Street Vi James Bay VICTORIA V8V 4Z2$574,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,061 sq. ft.99 m2Now vacant & easy to show plus new price! This popular James Bay building is perfect for retirees and a great investment in general. Polo Pacific features an active, engaged & social ownership with an onsite caretaker, guest suite, and regular gatherings & events. The unit itself is an open floorplan 2 bed 2 bath with generous sized rooms (bring your dining room table!), in-suite laundry, gas fireplace & breakfast nook. Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in closet. Comes with one secure underground parking stall, but... save your gas, James Bay is a very walkable community on the inner harbour, home to Fisherman’s wharf, excellent restaurants, world-class community events, convenient shopping and great coffee. Rain-screened building. Invest or retire here in comfort. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
231 21 Dallas Road in VICTORIA: Vi James Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 428214
231 21 Dallas Road Vi James Bay VICTORIA V8V 4Z9$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,562 sq. ft.145 m2LUXURIOUS OCEANFRONT LIVING AT SHOAL POINT! Perfect opportunity to work from home! This Unique 2 bedroom, 2 bath south-facing suite with separate den, is zoned for residential or live/work. Spacious floor plan features a beautiful kitchen with high end S/S appliances, and eating bar. Stunning large living room with a cozy gas fireplace, and large patio with private exterior entrance from street level perfect for pet lovers. A great suite in an upscale, award-winning development with world class amenities; concierge service, private health club with a 25 m lap pool, exercise room, sauna, steam room, hot tub & cold plunge pool, putting green & 2 guest suites. Permitted uses include: artist studio, personal & professional services ie. barber, bookkeeper, medical therapy. Small pets are allowed.The location is superb - the breakwater and Dallas Road waterfront, Beacon Hill Park, Fisherman's Wharf, downtown - all within walking distance. Be sure to watch the video; your next home awaits! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.