Greater Victoria Areas
7691 WEST COAST Road in SOOKE: Sk John Muir Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 423762
7691 WEST COAST Road Sk John Muir SOOKE V9Z 0R9$1,490,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,155 sq. ft.107 m2Beautiful Vancouver Island - West Coast Waterfront Living - a rare offering- low bank ocean front property with updated and private cottage. Sitting on 2.09 acres, this updated cottage features 2 or 3 bedrooms, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, slate tile shower and 180 degree ocean views. A massive cedar deck off the rear of the cottage offers a place to relax and unwind or BBQ and entertain guests. Following the steps off the deck you will be guided to a beautiful, walk-on pebble beach. The calm waters of bay make an ideal area for crabbing, kayaking and paddle boarding. Excellent storage in the unfinished basement of the cottage plus an additional kayak storage area. Located just 5 minutes outside of Sooke and a 40 minute drive to Victoria. Come and enjoy as a West Coast getaway or expand to create your dream home. Wild life abounds, whales, eagles, sea otters... priceless location and a priceless opportunity. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
7280 Mugford's Landing in : Sk John Muir Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 423538
7280 Mugford's Landing Sk John Muir V9Z 1M8$849,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,184 sq. ft.203 m2Panoramic ocean & mountain views! Welcome home to Erinan Estates in the Seaside District of Sooke. Presenting a one level living opportunity at it's finest in a over sized luxury 3 bed 2 bath home nestled on a manicured .32 Acre lot in a peaceful & prestigious neighborhood. Pride of home ownership is evident throughout this bright open concept 2017 built semi custom home. Features include: Attached BIG double garage w. built in air compressors, high end finishes, 2x cozy gas fireplaces, quality appliances, heat pump, open concept kitchen/living room, separate family room, big laundry room, impressive crawlspace, lots of parking & so much more. Step outside onto your wrap-a-around sun drenched deck & comfy seating areas perfect for entertaining year round, soaking up the sun & enjoying incredible sunsets. Convenient located just a short stroll to Ella Beach, fine dinning & world-class fishing conveniently close to everything the West Coast lifestyle has to offer! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
7125 W Grant Road in SOOKE: Sk John Muir Other for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 423367
7125 W Grant Road Sk John Muir SOOKE V9Z 0N6$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,000 sq. ft.279 m2Great Investment or Holding Property, Need minimum 72 hours notice for showings, 1st showings with confirmation from tenants maybe Monday evening 23rd March . The Mobiles are part of sale, owned by seller and rented out - Own it all. Zoning allows for Small Lot Residential (RU3) permitting a 9 strata lot subdivision. 3 x 2 bedroom Units, Prime, south-facing, mostly level .96 Acre in the heart of Sooke views of the Olympic Mountains. Municipal water, hydro, phone, cable, internet and sewer connection available near lot line on Grant Rd. Steps to public transit and close to schools, parks, beaches, marina and shops. Included are 3 manufactured homes w/current BC Safety Branch Silver Label Electrical Certifications, rented for over $3000 per month. A 4th Structure is unoccupied, needs some electrical and foundation work (Approximately $15,000-$20,000 to make liveable). An excellent opportunity. (Square footage and Year built are approximate pls verify if important) More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.