Greater Victoria Areas
B 7155 W Grant Road in SOOKE: Sk John Muir Half Duplex for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 413451$534,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,341 sq. ft.217 m2Currently under construction by recent multiple Care Award Winning Builder Clarkston Construction, we are proud to offer this Built Green Certified 4 bedroom, 3.5 baths + den spacious strata duplex including bonus walk out in-law accommodation on the lower floor. This beautiful home will be a fine example of modern contemporary design featuring west coast accents and exceptional attention to detail inside and out. Gas fireplace, range & hot water on demand. Engineered flooring, natural fir finishing. The open concept layout will make entertaining a pleasure, and the large modern kitchen will feature quartz counter tops, high end cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Super efficient ductless split heat pump will allow you to save on your heating bills and stay cool on those hot summer days. Large storage area. Views of the Olympic Mountains, Large flat fully fenced rear yard, single car garage, fantastic location close to bus, beach and schools. Don't sleep on this one, call today! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
7295 Mugford's Landing in : Sk John Muir Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 412594$879,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,343 sq. ft.311 m2Enchanting Erinan Estates with uplifting panoramic Oceanview's on offer here in one of the development's prime view lots can be yours... With an ideal one level living environment on the walk-in entry level main that has a terrific open plan concept provides the perfect place to relax and unwind, gorgeous white shaker kitchen featuring huge white quartz island with prep sink, with rear surround counter fumo quartz, pantry, spacious living room, central dining all positioned to take advantage of impressive views over the strait of Juan de Fuca and snow-capped Olympics. You'll love the view master suite with door to massive entertainment sized ocean view deck that runs the width of the home. Sep. Office/BR off entry. Downstairs a couple more BRs, large family room, sep. home entertainment/media room, walk out on a covered patio and out to the oh-so-easy-care rear all this on a sunny .32 acre parcel in one of the areas choice locations. 3500 sq. ft. of well thought of west coast living. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
7385 Boomstick Avenue in : Sk John Muir Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 411950$738,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,743 sq. ft.255 m2Ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Prestigious Erinan Estates just steps away from Ella Beach Park. This 2017 Custom Built Home rests on a Large .36 Acre Lot adjacent Park Land and features: Nice Curb appeal, functional floor plan with 3 spacious bedrooms on main level + Legal One Bedroom Suite, lots of big windows and an abundance of natural light, Island Kitchen with Gas Stove and Pantry, Sunny South Facing Covered Deck with N-Gas outlet for the BBQ, RV / Boat Parking, Master Bedroom opens to view deck, Huge Fully Fenced backyard that is ideal for both children and pets, lots of storage space in unfinished basement and Spectacular Ocean / Mountain Views from all principal rooms. This Special Property offers great value in high quality neighbourhood. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.