Greater Victoria Areas
7159 Wallace Drive in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Keating Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 413264$1,995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,973 sq. ft.276 m2Rarely does property so ideally located come available! This exceptional 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home is situated atop a level 4.59 acres of landscaped gardens, fruit trees and working farmland (ideal for horses). All within walking distance to schools, shopping, groceries, sports, entertainment and more. The many features of this wonderful home include; a NEW gourmet kitchen with centre island, a 35 panel solar system, hot tub, huge master bedroom with large walk-in closet and 5 piece ensuite with jetted tub. There's new flooring in the front entry, kitchen and family room where you can enjoy evenings on the private south patio with views of the fields and horses. The 1,600sqft 4 stable barn has its own washroom, tack room (with plumbing) and the upstairs would be perfect for an office/den/workspace. Just minutes to Brentwood Bay & Saanichton; a short drive to the ferries, airport and Victoria. Call today to book your private viewing appointment! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
7205 Skyline Crescent in SAANICHTON: CS Keating Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 413249$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,642 sq. ft.153 m2Wonderful one level home resting on a beautiful, private, landscaped lot and is ideal for anyone wanting single level living. This updated rancher features a completely updated kitchen with new quartz tops, new stainless steel appliances, large centre island with loads of storage and workspace and seats 3. The present owners have removed a number of walls to give the home a new open concept design. As well as the new spacious living and dining areas, they added new flooring, fresh paint, a gas fireplace, two updated bathrooms, updated windows, and a newer roof help finish this lovely home off. The backyard has a good size, sun drenched deck, overlooking the private rear garden. Another very nice feature is the mature front hedge that allows you to utilize the front yard with all the privacy it has to offer. Come home from your day and sit out front or back in complete privacy. Extra deep double garage plus a crawl space leaves you with no lack of storage at this delightful offering. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
7226 East Saanich Road in SAANICHTON: CS Keating Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 413081$989,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,981 sq. ft.184 m2Stunning Central Saanich Rancher! Welcome home to this lovely 3 bed & 3 bath home located on a large & private lot with South West exposure.Offering 1,981 sqft of one level living w/ a great open floor plan,formal living & dining rooms, bright & open kitchen (w/ granite countertops),spacious family room w/ doors opening to a covered patio & large backyard perfect for year-round outdoor entertaining.This meticulous home features a gorgeous master suite w/ huge walk-in closet & spa inspired ensuite,w/ great separation you will also find 2 more good sized beds,a full bath + 2 pc bath, laundry room & convenient mud room off of the garage.Complementing this home are heated floors in the bathrooms, hardwood floors,cozy fireplace, multiple outdoor sitting areas,mature landscaping & plenty of storage.All this within mins to all amenities,farmers markets,parks,walking trails,transportation & only 20 mins to all that downtown Victoria has to offer! More detailsListed by Realtii Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.