Greater Victoria Areas
7828 Dalrae Place in SOOKE: Sk Kemp Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405194$814,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,717 sq. ft.252 m2That true west coast lifestyle property - every listing says it, but this one actually IS it! Get out your checklist and follow along! Acreage living without too much driving or property maintenance: check. Gorgeous view? check. Designed for outdoor living? Check. Minutes to surfing beaches, hiking trails, lake, and more? check! This 2016-built 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home sits on 2.72 acres just a quick drive from the centre of Sooke. With over 2700 sq ft of living space, a great ocean-view deck and hot tub, an amazing kitchen and more, you're sure to fall in love. A newly-paved driveway leads to the over height double garage. Engineered hardwood floors, tongue-and-groove pine vaulted ceilings, a wood stove, and a sliding glass door to the deck greet you in the open living/dining room. The maple kitchen with island is adjacent. Huge master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in closet and a door leading to the hot tub! 2 fenced gardens/chicken coop, huge storage shed, fire pit, swing, more! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
D 7885 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk Kemp Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 404496$329,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 783 sq. ft.73 m2Awesome Opportunity for Home Ownership, Retirement Option or Just an Escape! Super Cute 2 Bedroom Ranch style Cottage with Waterfront Access. Rebuilt in 1988 this home features Comfortable Livingroom with Gas Fireplace. European Galley Kitchen with inline Dining Area. Large 4 piece Bath. Ensuite Laundry. Master Bedroom with walk in closet. Second bedroom or perfect Den. Large Sunny Covered Deck for Outdoor Living and Entertaining. Home is wired for generator Yard is perfect and very private offering mature landscaping and completely fenced. Storage Shed & Beach Access. Unbeatable Location for water lovers with the Panorama Of The Olympic Mountains & The Strait Of Juan de Fuca framing the waves of the Pacific. Escape from it all!!! Priced to Please @ 329,900 More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
7818 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk Kemp Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 401331$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,808 sq. ft.261 m2West Coast acreage with Ocean & Mountain Vistas! 2,800sq.ft. family home with 2 bedroom basement suite on gently sloping & very usable 1.23 acre lot! Ground level entry with main-level living upstairs featuring 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. Massive living room with new carpet, 10' vaulted ceilings & plenty of light from South facing picture windows. Sizable kitchen with plenty of cabinet space & laminate floors. Inline dining with sparkling chandelier & slider to front deck! Spacious master bedroom with extended closet & 2 piece ensuite. 2nd & 3rd bedroom of good size & separation, and 4 piece main bath. Enclosed deck space making great sun room or bonus family room! Downstairs, find 2 bedroom in-law suite with separate entrance. Use as a mortgage helper, or take over space for large or extended family. Quaint kitchen & cozy living room with wood fireplace. Detached double garage with workshop area. Lot is flat & very usable. Close to all the adventures the rustic West Coast has to offer. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.