Greater Victoria Areas
103 853 Selkirk Avenue in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 411479$349,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,402 sq. ft.130 m2Live the Vic West lifestyle at an affordable price PLUS a great use of space!! This Lovely garden suite is uniquely spacious & surrounded by greenery. It's move in ready with an updated kitchen with butcher block countertop, new hot water tank (March 2019) & freshly painted. Every room is open & well appointed.You'll love the 2 enclosed patios for the ultimate indoor-outdoor living year round + great additional living space. Turn one into a sunny office, art studio, reading nook or extra lounge area. Enjoy oversized bedrooms & a GIANT WALK-IN CLOSET + private half bath in the Mastersuite. Large PROPER laundry room in-suite with new front load washer/dryer. Loads of storage & parking. Walk to Banfield park, Selkirk waterway, Galloping Goose & Vic West Village. 10 mins bike ride to Downtown. Cats OK. Well maintained adult oriented building.The best of in-town living at an affordable price. Click the media icon for 3D tour & floorplans & CALL TODAY TO VIEW! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
15 840 Craigflower Road in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Row/Townhouse for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 411365$384,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,284 sq. ft.119 m2OH Sunday 11 am -12 pm! This condo is on the quiet side of the building & has been tastefully updated with a modern kitchen with granite countertops, newer floors, good quality appliances. Nothing to do here but move in & enjoy. Features include: Newer kitchen with double sink,stainless appliances, front loading washer/dryer in a wonderfully updated laundry room, in-unit storage room & a great floorplan! This west facing two-level townhome has character & style! Enjoy your morning coffee in the sunshine in the private & cozy zen style patio area. Allergies? No problem, there are no carpets AND it's Family + pet friendly. No age restrictions & bring your cats or dogs up to 25lbs. This complex is well maintained. The building has been painted, newer balconies & roof recently done. On major bus route & walking distance to K-12 schools, parks, Vic West Village & half way between downtown and the base. Click the media icon for 3D tour & floorplan & CALL TODAY TO VIEW! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
202 1083 Tillicum Road in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 411367$489,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,184 sq. ft.110 m2Enjoy the spacious layout of this 2 bedroom condo at Gorge Point! With almost 1,200 finished sq ft this quiet unit boasts laminate floors, huge split bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, plus its own laundry ROOM! Stainless steel appliances in the large kitchen which opens up over the bar counter to the dining room. Cozy up by the gas fireplace in the living room & enjoy living peacefully along the Gorge. Master bedroom with additional balcony access boasts a huge walk through closet & 4 pc ensuite with soaker tub. Plenty of storage space in this condo with many full sized closets & laundry room, plus separate storage locker included! This owner occupied, pet friendly secure complex has various amenities for its residents including exercise room, clubhouse, bike storage, & direct access to the Gorge Waterway! Underground parking included. Enjoy the convenience of living along the Gorge; Downtown Victoria just 10 mins away plus groceries, shops, & pubs walking distance from your front door! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.