Greater Victoria Areas
1051 Tillicum Road in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 401894$549,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,745 sq. ft.162 m2BACK ON MARKET Dec 7..FINANCING condition did not get removed. Now vacant. Brand New Roof. Lifetime Product Warranty. Listed at lot value! Solid 1950's home has charm & is a great investment in your future. Next door to Gorge Pointe Pub,this is the key property for that C-zoned property's expansion. Check out Esquimalt's Zoning Map. Seller has already been approached in the past, however has directed that he wants a sale NOW with no long term conditions regarding re-development. 64 x 110 ft lot. Surprise peek-a-boo view over Selkirk waterway. Across the street from the amazing Kinsmen Gorge Park. Centrally located and easy bike commute to town via Selkirk Ave. On main bus route. Coved ceilings, archways, newer carpeting. 2 BR on main + 1 BR separate accommodation is down that can easily be 2BR. Shared Laundry down, but easy to add another. Ask your Realtor to send you Building Inspection,Floor Plan & the video of the Selkirk Waterways/Kinsmen Gorge Park. More detailsListed by Cathy Duncan & Associates Ltd.
1 1060 Tillicum Road in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Townhouse for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 401848$739,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,690 sq. ft.157 m2Introducing this stunning one of a kind townhome set far back from Tillicum Rd and backing onto Kinsmen Park. You feel like you're in your own tree house in the city with huge picture windows allowing the south and west light to pour in! This premier corner unit offers 3 spacious levels with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The open concept kitchen, dining and living area is perfect for entertaining with a deck overlooking the park. Enjoy 9ft ceilings throughout, in-floor radiant gas heat, gas hot water and gas stove for ultra efficiency. The top floor has two bedrooms, each with full ensuite plus a laundry room. The entry level has a bedroom and full bathroom perfect for guests or students and access to your garage. Fully fenced yard with patio area! This complex is family friendly, allows dogs and rentals. Enjoy nearby parks, Gorge waterway and only a 10 minute commute to downtown Victoria this home provides all the benefits of a suburb lifestyle with direct urban access. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
412 1083 Tillicum Road in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 401549$509,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,098 sq. ft.102 m2Gorge Pointe freshly remediated, gated complex tucked away on the scenic Gorge Waterway. Immaculate, bright & updated 2 bed, 2 bath top floor, south facing corner unit with views of Gorge waterway & Olympic Mountains. Open concept kitchen, new counters and backsplash, dining & living room with new gas FP and in-unit laundry. High ceilings with skylight. Secured underground parking for you & your guests, moorage at your own dock, storage locker, canoe/kayak & bike storage, work shop, gym & guest suite. Steps to the Gorge walkway, Kinsmen Park, and the convenience of every amenity within walking distance. More detailsListed by Aedis Realty Limited
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.