Greater Victoria Areas
20 840 Craigflower Road in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 421116
20 840 Craigflower Road Es Kinsmen Park VICTORIA V9A 2X1$355,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,234 sq. ft.115 m2Welcome to this top floor, two level 3 bed 2 bath unit in this family orientated, recently upgraded building! The original owner has kept the unit in incredible shape just awaiting your decorating ideas. The main level features an open living and dining area that leads to the kitchen and laundry space. This suite is set far back from the main road and has a nice balcony off the dining area as well. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom as well as additional storage space. The exterior of the building was recently painted along with a new roof installed. Pets are welcome up to 25lbs and there are no age restrictions. 1 designated parking still is also included. Don't ,miss your opportunity to purchase over 1200 square feet in a centrally located, reputable building! More detailsListed by The Agency
212 1085 Tillicum Road in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 421813
212 1085 Tillicum Road Es Kinsmen Park VICTORIA V9A 7M3$439,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,150 sq. ft.107 m2VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE SAT MAY 2nd @ 12pm! VACANT TO VIEW. The seller has moved out months ago! PRIVATE 2 bed/2 bath large condo in this gated complex on the Gorge waterway! This bright South facing unit has a modern kitchen, eating area, living rm w/Gas fireplace, storage rm w/Washer/Dryer, large master bedroom with deck access, large closets and ensuite bathroom. Includes all appliances and window coverings. Take advantage of nearby stores, transit, golf and walking trails along the beautiful gorge waterfront. BONUS: Common amenities include private moorage, gazebo on the waterway, kayak storage, recreation, guest suite, bike storage to bike to downtown Victoria or take water taxi. Secured underground parking and in a gated community w/restaurant close by. Well, maintained bldg w/remediation complete. PRICED $26K below assessed value. NOW VACANT...Flexible move-in dates and low mortgage interest rates available, take a look! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
111 1085 Tillicum Road in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 421223
111 1085 Tillicum Road Es Kinsmen Park VICTORIA V9A 7M3$449,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,151 sq. ft.107 m2VACANT AND SAFE TO VIEW -Gorge Pointe is an award-winning waterfront community that has so much to offer! Kayak, canoe or paddle board right from your own private marina. If bigger boats are you pleasure, take advantage of the deep water moorage and private dock. World class golfing at Gorge Vale , famous Kinsmen Gorge Park and Tillicum Mall are just minutes away. Surrounded by greenery, this large, private,2 bd/2bth patio home offers an open living concept which includes kitchen, dining / living room with brand new gas fireplace, plus 2 patios for BBQ and entertaining. You will love the huge master with full ensuite and double closets as well as a generous 2nd bd / 3pc bth and in-suite laundry. Add to this secure underground parking, hobby room,guest suite and storage for bikes & kayaks. Families allowed and pet friendly. Feel secure knowing this building has been remediated as well as new roof now being installed. Life is good at Gorge Pointe, come see why! More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.