La Bear MountainLangford
Greater Victoria Areas
2462 Azurite Cres in Langford: La Bear Mountain House for sale : MLS®# 908208
2462 Azurite Cres La Bear Mountain Langford V9B 0T9$1,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,738 sq. ft.254 m2A fantastic opportunity to own this impressive 4 bed 4 bath home built by VERITY CONSTRUCTION on Bear Mountains newest neighbourhood South Point. Lower level features a fully separate suite, double garage and 2 separate storage areas. Main level offers 2-piece bath, den/office, open concept living/kitchen/dining with wide-plank oak floors, SS Frigidaire appliances including gas range & double fridge/freezer, quartz counters with waterfall island & floor to ceiling fireplace. Upstairs you will find 3 spacious bedrooms, full bath, laundry, and LARGE Master bedroom has stunning unobstructed OCEAN VIEWS overlooking downtown Victoria & Mt. Baker, walk-in-closet, spa-like ensuite featuring quartz double vanity & heated tile floor. French doors welcome you to your backyard where you will find a spacious private patio, AstroTurf grass and fully fenced for kids & pets. Built in 2020, also features energy efficient heat pump, air conditioning & blinds on every window. This is a MUST SEE! NO GST! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Generation - The Neal Estate Group
1117 OLIVINE Mews in Langford: La Bear Mountain Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 908198
1117 OLIVINE Mews La Bear Mountain Langford V9B 5P9$1,049,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,837 sq. ft.171 m2Duplex style like brand new!!!Welcome to Southview 21! This bright end unit has a spacious main floor w/ a massive kitchen featuring a gas stove, wall oven, & large island. The living room has a designer electric fireplace, and the living area opens to a deck that can pick up mountain views. Featuring 1837 finished sq ft of living space includes 3 bedrooms with ensuites and one powder room. Upstairs is the primary bedroom w/ WIC and ensuite, as well as another bed w/ full bath ensuite. Dedicated laundry w/ side by side W/D unit. Downstairs is the third bed w/ another full bath ensuite. Single garages and extra parking on the side. Efficient Natural Gas forced air furnace, gas BBQ outlet ,Roller blinds, Engineered HW Floors and stairs throughout. Close to Costco, Millstream Village Shopping Centre and Bear Mountain Resort. Must see! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
2108 Echo Valley Crt in Langford: La Bear Mountain House for sale : MLS®# 904958
2108 Echo Valley Crt La Bear Mountain Langford V9B 0G4$835,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,394 sq. ft.130 m2Welcome to Gardner Creek. This modern contemporary 3 Bed 2 Bath home is move-in ready. This development is in a prime location that is surrounded by green space, bordering Gardner Creek and Eagle Ridge Trail. Quality finishing throughout with loads of natural light. Features include Quartz countertops in kitchen and bathrooms, fully tiled backsplash, Whirlpool stainless steel appliances, wood cabinets with soft-close, natural gas fireplace, modern roller-blind window coverings, ductless heat pump, double garage, 9’ ceiling with vaults, gas BBQ outlet, fully automated in-ground irrigation system, Built-Green "Gold" certified and comes with the remainder of the 2-5-10 Home Warranty. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to get a great starter home in the very desirable Bear Mountain Area. Close to world class golf courses and plenty of amenities nearby. 3D tour available. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.