La Glen LakeLangford
Greater Victoria Areas
3067 Glen Lake Rd in Langford: La Glen Lake House for sale : MLS®# 906562
3067 Glen Lake Rd La Glen Lake Langford V9B 4B5$889,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,477 sq. ft.230 m2Wonderful family home 3 beds+den w/1&1/2baths w/suite in the sought-after Glen Lake neighbourhood, you are welcomed by the roomy entrance, up the stairs to the spacious living rm w/brick fireplace, perfect for the cooler evenings making it cozy&relaxing, the sliding glass doors lead onto the entertainment size deck to enjoy the warm summer sunshine. The dining rm is a good size, it is adjacent to the bright kitchen overlooking rear deck giving access to the fully fenced yard, great area to be enjoyed by family& friends, kids & pets will love the flat spaciousness, completed w/wooden shed. Downstairs a den/4th bed plus laundry. A very nice one-bedroom suite with access to outdoor space, the perfect mortgage helper or for larger family. A newer natural gas furnace. Great location for raising a family w/Belmont across the st, steps fr Glen Lake Park, Glen Lake, shopping, arena – if you are looking for a home to raise your family or are looking for an investment property this one is a gem. More detailsListed by Greenaway Realty Ltd.
105 946 Jenkins Ave in Langford: La Glen Lake Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 904841
105 946 Jenkins Ave La Glen Lake Langford V9B 2N7$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,500 sq. ft.139 m2Quality built townhome in the heart of Langford close to all amenities. This corner unit townhome is one of the 15 units in Grey Goose Landing Townhouse Complex. Still feels brand new and under 2-5-10 Home Warranty. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms,and a full two car garage (w/EV plug). This is a beautiful open concept home with designer colours and modern finishes featuring stainless steel appliances, engineered hardwood floors, quartz waterfall countertops, under cabinet lighting, fireplace, large pantry, 9ft ceilings, heated ensuite floors, a heat pump, gas bbq connection, gas hot water on-demand and solid ICF concrete walls so no sound to transfer. 4 visitor parking stalls and a play area for kids. Walking distance to Westshore Mall, Belmont Market, shops, dining, schools, parks, transit and so much more. Sqft taken from builder, buyer to verify if important. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
3121 Glen Lake Rd in Langford: La Glen Lake House for sale : MLS®# 900185
3121 Glen Lake Rd La Glen Lake Langford V9B 4B5$2,489,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,967 sq. ft.369 m2Situated in the heart of Greater Victoria in Westshores most desirable stretch of protected Lakefront,rarely does a home become available on this shoreline.Mid-century modern design influences the main home over a 2700 sq.ft layout- With 3-bed 3 bath over 2 levels,the open concept main floor transitions seamlessly into its surroundings.Cooking becomes a dream in your chef inspired kitchen that walks out to deck space overlooking the pristine grounds and stunning lakefront.Downstairs the expansive owner’s suite with private terrace offers the ultimate escape.With built in sauna on the same floor and an add'l bed and family room.With an oversized triple Garage, the avid enthusiasts will lack for nothing in this garage.Conveniently located above and separated from the main home is a 1200 sq.ft 2 bed legal suite with lake views built in 2020.Immediately forget the centrality of this location as you find yourself amidst pathways of established foliage walking down to your private lakeshore. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.