La Happy ValleyLangford
Greater Victoria Areas
123 933 Wild Ridge Way in Langford: La Happy Valley Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 907592
123 933 Wild Ridge Way La Happy Valley Langford V9C 4M8$789,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,220 sq. ft.113 m2“Valleyview” welcomes you. Nestled in the heart of Happy Valley, close to the Galloping Goose Trail, Olympic View Golf Course, Metchosin, nearby parks & amenities and located on a calm, no-through street for added privacy. Take your first steps inside this contemporary townhome overlooking the forested park area across the street (Willing Park) which provides walking trails steps from your front door. This 2 bed 3 bath 2017 townhome provides like-new living w/ stainless steel appliances, gas stove, quartz countertops, large island, gas stove and electric fireplace. Open the sliding door off the kitchen to the most appealing south facing deck in the complex, fixed w/ a gas outlet. Upstairs are 2 oversized bedrooms, both providing there own ensuite bathroom along w/ 11’ vaulted ceiling in the main bedroom. Additional features include ductless mini split heat pump and air conditioning, gas hot water tank, lots of closet space, the balance of the 2/5/10 warranty and a double garage. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
1006 Fashoda Pl in Langford: La Happy Valley House for sale : MLS®# 907913
1006 Fashoda Pl La Happy Valley Langford V9C 3X1$819,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,760 sq. ft.164 m2Adorable home in a country setting. There is so much more than meets the eye to this wonderful home. Complete with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and lots of flex space! You will be impressed with the main floor, smartly designed and very comfortable. The kitchen is complete with S/S appliances and a tiled backsplash. The downstairs has massive rec room/bonus area in the basement for the growing kids or for hobbies. The upper floor has 2 big bedrooms and a split bathroom ideal for growing teens or for when guests come over. The home is comfortable with a heat pump to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The fully fenced yard is very private and low maintenance, ready for your summer plans and enjoyment. Location is amazing, close to the Galloping Goose and many great schools, Floorplans online, dont delay! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3379 Turnstone Dr in Langford: La Happy Valley House for sale : MLS®# 907897
3379 Turnstone Dr La Happy Valley Langford V9C 0B4$899,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,575 sq. ft.146 m2Located on a quiet street in Vibrant Langford, this 2007 built home rests on a level lot and features: No Step Entry with main floor living, 3 spacious bedrooms & laundry up, large driveway, single car garage with new epoxy floor, natural gas fireplace, professionally landscaped with irrigation, super-efficient floor plan with high ceiling, lots of windows and an abundance of natural light, updated flooring and blinds, fresh interior paint, bright sunny kitchen with walk-in pantry, huge 467 sq ft patio with pergola for outdoor living, natural gas outlet for the BBQ, fully fenced / private backyard that is ideal for children and pets + fantastic covered hot tub area. This immaculate home offers tremendous value in an excellent neighbourhood close to schools, golf, parks, and shopping. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Generation
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.