La Langford ProperLangford
Greater Victoria Areas
305 2732 Matson Rd in Langford: La Langford Proper Condo for sale : MLS®# 907367
305 2732 Matson Rd La Langford Proper Langford V9B 3Z2$744,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,517 sq. ft.141 m2There is so much to love about this stunning, 2 LEVEL, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom CORNER UNIT. Starting off with floor to ceiling windows in the open concept great room & primary bedroom that allow an abundance of natural light and private wide open views. The large open and spacious floorplan has a cozy electric fireplace and french doors leading out to your patio. The kitchen has nice stainless steel appliances, a gorgeous tile backsplash, lots of cupboard space & quartz countertops. On the upper level you will find an extensive size primary, also with views, and a full 4-piece bath. The second & third bedrooms are also a nice size with huge windows making every living space nice & bright. The location is sure to empress you, as it's situated near all the ever growing Westshore has to offer as well as recreation activities suiting all lifestyles. More detailsListed by JKS Realty & Property Management
123 687 Strandlund Ave in Langford: La Langford Proper Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 908007
123 687 Strandlund Ave La Langford Proper Langford V9B 3G2$845,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,748 sq. ft.162 m2Welcome to "Sunterra Townhomes" located in a great area in Langford. This three levels, 1,748 SQFT, 5 years old, 3 Bed+ DEN + 2 1/2 Bath end unit has everything that you may need +the remaining of the warranty. Excellent location, Modern construction, bright, spacious, contemporary design, good quality finishing throughout. Open concept on Main floor (2nd level) with living/dining/kitchen gourmet and electric fireplace. Please, NOTE that the TV in living room is included. Also in this level is a powder room. The 3 Bedrooms and Laundry are all on the 3rd level. The Main Bedroom has WALK-IN closet and 3 pc ensuite + balcony. The entry to the unit is on the Lower level where you find also the DEN + storage space. Nicely landscaped and fenced rear yard with spacious patio. A great plus: space to park 2 cars: one in the garage and the other in the carport. No rental restrictiones, only 2 pets allowed. Close to downtown Langford, Costco, shopping malls. Easy access to the Highway. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
407 866 Goldstream Ave in Langford: La Langford Proper Condo for sale : MLS®# 908182
407 866 Goldstream Ave La Langford Proper Langford V9B 2X9$589,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 765 sq. ft.71 m2TOP FLOOR – PENTHOUSE LIVING! This spacious 2 storey loft condo is 1 of only 2 units with its very own PRIVATE roof top patio! The suite itself is pretty special, with an abundance of natural light, 18’ ceilings, air conditioning heat pump, engineered wood floors, granite counter tops, radiant heated tile bathroom floors & a sunny east facing balcony on the main floor. But the real hidden jewel is the amazing 560+ sq.ft. roof top patio! Completely secure & private, it is for your own personal use. A tranquil & relaxing space for entertaining, yoga, reading, container gardening, etc. AND - the patio gazebo, shed, string lights, artificial turf & potted plants are included in the sale. The Strathmore is a professionally managed, well-cared for, friendly strata complex. Centrally located in the heart of downtown Langford, there is great shopping, restaurants, public transit, biking & hiking trails all steps away. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this fabulous suite! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.