La Thetis HeightsLangford
Greater Victoria Areas
627 Rason Rd in Langford: La Thetis Heights House for sale : MLS®# 902257
627 Rason Rd La Thetis Heights Langford V9B 6C3$1,370,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,766 sq. ft.257 m2Great custom built family home in Thetis Heights , offering 6 BR, 4 baths and 2 kitchens . The suite is like a second home , with the option of one , two or three bedrooms depending on your need It has its own entrance and private deck. Two families could live in this home. Enjoy the spacious layout with solid hardwood floors throughout, Living room with dual sided gas fireplace separating the living and dining room, Master bedroom has full ensuite with deep jetted soaker tub, the sunny kitchen with shaker cabinets leads to sundrenched, south facing deck with views. New carpets, appliances and hot water system, two heat pumps, all less than 5 years old The crawl space is full height with room for a nice work shop . Lots of parking on the large level driveway. Come and see all the great possibilities this house has to offer. Be sure to use the link to take the virtual More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
2328 Hoylake Cres in Langford: La Thetis Heights House for sale : MLS®# 907022
2328 Hoylake Cres La Thetis Heights Langford V9B 6K5$875,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,519 sq. ft.141 m2This charming family home, on an inviting crescent, has it all. An open floor plan on the main level offers a spacious living area with gas fireplace, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, and dedicated eating area. Also on the main level is the laundry room and a 2pc powder. You’ll find the primary and 2 additional bedrooms upstairs with a 4pc cheater ensuite featuring a skylight. Heat pumps in the living area and primary bedroom provide a comfortable atmosphere year round. The friendly neighborhood is centered around Millstream Elementary and the Millstream Club, offering after-school care creating the ideal scenario for a young family. Enjoy the private oasis that is the lush green backyard, complete with patio area, large shed and 5 zone irrigation. Located moments from all the amenities the Millstream Village has to offer, including restaurants and shopping galore. Also nearby are a multitude of trails heads leading into Thetis Lake Park. Proudly offered at $875,000. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
2133 Bellamy Rd in Langford: La Thetis Heights House for sale : MLS®# 906661
2133 Bellamy Rd La Thetis Heights Langford V9B 6C5$1,098,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,205 sq. ft.205 m2VIRTUAL O/H--> HD VIDEO, AERIAL, 3D MATTERPORT, PHOTOS & FLOOR PLAN online! Welcome to your new home. Enjoy living in one of Langford's most popular neighborhoods. This well maintained nicely updated 4 bedroom 3 bathroom Thetis Heights home (w/suite) boasts amazing views of the neighbouring forested community. Close to lakes, parks, walking trails and schools, this home is perfectly designed for your active family. Langford’s Millstream Road big box store community as well as Millstream Shopping plaza are within minutes of this very rural feeling neighbourhood. The large tiered fully fenced backyard with private back patio is inviting for active children, pets and the whole family. A large double garage and 1 bed 1 bath self contained inlaw/mortgage helper with shared laundry makes this the perfect home. Quick possession possible. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.