Lake HillSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
4020 Cumberland Road in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 405189$895,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,642 sq. ft.153 m2SERENITY AWAITS on this Saanich property nestled on a large PRIVATE lot surrounded by mature gardens & beautiful landscaping. This renovated 2 bed (or convert back to 3 bed) home is tucked away in a QUIET cul-de-sac neighbourhood centrally located in Lake Hill near bus routes & the Lochside Trail for ease of biking to work downtown & UVIC. Features: extensive renovations & modernized in 2008, this lovely character home has an open kitchen/dining/living room layout, spacious master bdrm, a new roof (2014), a fully renovated 2nd bath, media/bdrm downstairs (2015). Newly fenced backyard featuring a fountain-ed pond, rock pathways through flowering gardens, two-level entertainment size west facing decks w/VIEWS & built-in hot-tub (2015). New sidewalk, front porch & feature landscape lighting (2018). Also, bright skylight, SS appliances, granite counter tops, electric furnace, air exchange & lots of parking. A pleasure to show & experience, take a look! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1160 Jolivet Crescent in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 404985$844,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,309 sq. ft.215 m2Terrific location! Delightful 4 bed, 3 bath family home nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought-after Lakehill neighbourhood, within walking distance to all amenities & bus routes! From the moment you enter, it is evident that this home has been beautifully cared for. The main living space offers a generous sized living rm w/wood burning FP, dining area, lovely bright kitchen w/eating nook & adjoining family rm with doors to the lrg patio, a spacious Master w/walk-in closet & 3 pc ensuite. There are 2 additional bedrms, a 4 pc bath & laundry also on this level. The lower level bedrm/den with 2 pc ensuite off is perfect for teens. The private, landscaped & fully-fenced backyard is a great space for kids, pets & summer gatherings. Desirable catchment area for great schools Lakehill Elem, St. Margaret's & Reynolds Sec. Near Ambassador Park & steps to the popular Lochside Trail. Lovingly enjoyed by its current owners, this home is waiting for its new family. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Lot A Beckwith Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Land for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 400561$799,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 400561An exceptional and truly rare opportunity to own one of the last remaining bare Freehold lots in the Heart of Saanich East. Situated in the ever popular Beckwith neighbourhood, these lots provide an excellent opportunity to build the family or retirement home you have always dreamed of! Steps to Beckwith soccer fields, water park, tennis courts, the Galloping Goose and Lochside Trail, you will be hard pressed to find a more premium location. Five opportunities available: Four - 7158 sq/ft lots at the end of a private cul-de-sac and one off Beckwith. Floorplans by Ryan Hoyt design included with your purchase or feel free to design your own dream home. Offering an amazing Lifestyle opportunity in the Core of Greater Victoria, inquire today! Price Includes GST! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale and Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.