Lands EndNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
1089 Readings Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Lands End Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 412234$1,195,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,212 sq. ft.298 m2Fabulous opportunity to get this amazing 1989 North Saanich home - first time on the market! Perched high atop a hill in Lands End, this 3,212 square foot home offering spectacular unobstructed ocean and mountain vistas from all principal rooms will be sure to impress. With its great open layout upstairs, separate formal dining room and multiple decks with incredible views, this home is ideal for entertaining. And after the sun drops below the horizon take the fun downstairs to the huge media and games room! Once the guests have gone, retire in your main level master suite with its own deck, incredible views, walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite. 2 more bedrooms on the lower level, 3 piece guest bath and large sitting room with wood stove. This home has been lovingly cared for and with decks re-done and other upgrades within the last 10 years. All of this situated on .99 of an acre of tranquil and private North Saanich hillside beautifully landscaped and waiting for you to call it home. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
1409 Hillgrove Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Lands End Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 412165$939,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,822 sq. ft.169 m2Extremely well taken care of Cape Cod style home that looks brand new with all the updates complete. Inviting front porch with pot lighting, freshly painted inside and out, gleaming maple wood floors, cedar beams and french doors that lead outside to a two level deck. Enjoy a peaceful lifestyle where you can completely relax in nature or invite friends over for a bonfire/BBQ. Crawl space re-insulated, new 2018 kitchen with grey quartz counter tops, mahogany wood island, white cabinets, grey subway tiles, appliances, lighting, new bathroom with spacious shower and heated floors. Dining room for family dinners and the wood stove heats up the entire home. Beautiful treed views from every room, large laundry room and extra storage space in the eves. Spacious garage/workshop, shed for gardening tools, chicken coop, parking for your RV or boat. Great neighbours that are quiet. This private 1.05 acre property is surrounded by trees and you can easily access Horth Hill hiking trails. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1093 Cypress Road in SAANICHTON: NS Lands End Land for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 411871$699,900Land
- MLS® Num:
- 411871OPPORTUNITY KNOCKING BEAUTIFUL ONE ACRE+ FREEHOLD LOT IN THE HEART OF QUIET NORTH SAANICH ! IMAGINE YOUR CUSTOM DESIGNED HOME ON THIS FINE LEVEL SUNSHINE DRENCHED PASTORAL COUNTRY LIFESTYLE SITE. LOT CAN BE SOLD WITH OR WITHOUT A BUILDING CONTRACT. SCHOOLS, MARINAS, FERRIES , HOSPITAL ,STORES , GAS STATION, AIRPORT , STABLES , BEACHES AND WARM SWIMMING ARE ALL WITHIN A 10 MINUTE DRIVE. HYDRO ,CITY WATER & NATURAL GAS AT STREET , SEPTIC WASTE DISPOSAL (not included) ,STORM WATER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IS IN AND READY TO HOOK UP TO, NET GST IS INCLUDED REBATE TO SELLER . More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd. and Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.