Greater Victoria Areas
2966 Burlington Crescent in VICTORIA: La Langford Lake Half Duplex for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413722$479,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,086 sq. ft.101 m2Two brand new schools coming to the neighbourhood! Zero Strata Fees! Open the door, unpack, and you're done! Spotless and loaded with features, this home has so much to offer: stainless steel appliances, high quality range hood (650 CFM) and tap set, recycled glass countertops, under counter lighting, scratch resistant-sound absorbing flooring, energy efficient programmable thermostats, master bedroom with walk-in closet and closet organizer, extra play room/TV room/office/Den,blinds on all windows, and a huge 4' 6" tall heated crawl space excellent for storage. The patio is very private. The property is very low maintenance. The interior is open and light filled. The best feature? The wonderful sense of community you'll find in the friendly Kettle Creek neighbourhood. A short walk to Langford Lake, trails and off-leash dog park; downtown West Shore with loads of shopping,dining, and amenities. Two parking spaces plus on street for visitors! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2 2771 Spencer Road in VICTORIA: La Langford Lake Row/Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413019$399,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,190 sq. ft.111 m2This is a super value! Affordable family living with schools, shopping and services all nearby. Walk to parks, lakes, restaurants and shops.The beautifully expanded & updated kitchen, with soft-close doors, elegant backsplash, new halogen fixtures, tile floors & modern matching blinds, has been well designed featuring stainless steel appliances & 2 lazy Susans. Upstairs you will find a beautiful, professionally renovated, main bath & a master bedroom with a sunny balcony. Both bathrooms have been elegantly updated with glass tile & special fixtures. Relax on the south-facing sunny, private patio on the main level, just off the living room. Freshly repainted, ready for move-in, this larger end unit has new extra insulation in the attic & new vinyl thermal windows. Hydro bill has been averaging $43 a month! Very stylish & modern. No age or rental restrictions, 2 pets allowed & 1 parking stall included, more may be available at $15/mo. More detailsListed by Kroppmann Realty
3173 Kettle Creek Crescent in VICTORIA: La Langford Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 412935$539,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,340 sq. ft.124 m2Welcome to Kettle Creek! This immaculate 3 BD 2 BTH affordable family home sits on a quiet dead end street with 1340 sq ft of generous living space over two levels, main features sunny open concept kitchen/living/dining areas & 1 BD + 4 pc bath, lower features two more bedrooms plus 4 piece bath as well as a spacious rec room, laundry + storage room. The exterior offers a lovely sunny front porch as well as large sunny fenced south west back yard perfect for pets and children, and a back yard patio for bbqs and more. Parking for 2 or 3 vehicles in front yard. Geothermal heat, newer wood floors, newer carpet, LED pot lights and freshly painted. Vacant and Move in Ready! Steps to Langford Lake & activities for the whole family: fishing, swimming, Ed Nixon Trail dog park, easy access to downtown Langford amenities, Belmont High School via the Westshore Parkway provides easy access to all amenities. This home and location offers it all. Call or text today to view! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.