Greater Victoria Areas
204 2732 Matson Road in VICTORIA: La Langford Proper Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428458
204 2732 Matson Road La Langford Proper VICTORIA V9B 3Z2$355,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 743 sq. ft.69 m2SAFE TO VIEW with a separate entrance, outdoor corridors & no common lobby. Lovely 2 bed & 1 bath home. Built in 2013, you will appreciate the quality construction of Matson Stax, a steel & concrete building allowing for sound proofing & energy efficiency. The single level, bright open concept living utilizes space well. Beautiful modern kitchen with SS appliances, granite counters, walnut cabinets, glass-tiled back splash, raised glass eating bar, electric fireplace & french doors that extend your entertaining area onto outside balcony. This is a small, friendly, 20 unit building with low monthly strata fees. This home includes in-suite laundry, 1 parking stall & separate storage on same level. Kids & pets are welcome, BBQ's allowed and no rental restrictions! All units have their own private entrances, much like stacked townhomes. EXCELLENT location, central to all amenities with walking distance to schools (across the street), parks, shopping, dining and on bus route. MOVE IN READY. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
204 2747 Jacklin Road in VICTORIA: La Langford Proper Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428415
204 2747 Jacklin Road La Langford Proper VICTORIA V9B 3X7$389,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 887 sq. ft.82 m2Jasmine Place is situated on the quiet portion of Jacklin but centrally located in the heart of Langford. This very bright 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit has just been updated with new kitchen quartz counter tops, paint throughout, new stainless steel Whirlpool fridge and stove, kitchen sink and faucet, new baseboards, high end vinyl plank flooring in main living area/kitchen and bedrooms. The master bedroom features a large walk-in closet and a 4 piece en-suite. Other features include a spacious living area with an electric fireplace in the living room, 9’ ceilings, large windows, plenty of storage, in suite laundry and a large 19’ deck for outdoor enjoyment. Unit comes with 1 parking stall. Walking distance to coffee shops, restaurants, grocery stores, mall, theater, rec center and more! Small pets welcome and some rentals allowed. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
1049 Goldstream Avenue in VICTORIA: La Langford Proper Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428373
1049 Goldstream Avenue La Langford Proper VICTORIA V9B 2Y6$899,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,290 sq. ft.213 m2Investment & development property! This great family house has 6 bedrooms including a legal 3 bedroom suite with separate entrance! Development potential with R2 zoning permitting 2 family dwellings on this flat rectangular 9,537 sq ft lot. This house has a huge deck off the upstairs kitchen with plenty of sun light. Lots of parking, 200 amp service, two meters, two laundry rooms and a separate sewer hookup for the second home. Great neighbourhood, just across the street from Spencer Middle school! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.