Greater Victoria Areas
3613 Pondside Terrace in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 408306$655,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,732 sq. ft.161 m2Stunning 3 bedrooms 3 bath family home back onto a Parkland Wonderland, tastefully updated with a gourmet kitchen with gas stove and granite counters. Fabulous master bedroom with high end ensuite, designer colours and amazing rear garden that backs onto natural treed parkland with trails. The back yard extends significantly past the lower patio and BBQ area, up a few stairs to a fabulous sitting area with privacy and hours of sunshine. The ultimate in urban privacy with minimal maintenance. 3 bedroom 3 bath home offers over 1700 sq. ft. of executive living. 9 ft Ceilings, wood floors, gas fireplace in family room PLUS gas BBQ outlet on a private patio. New "ON DEMAND" hot water. Full sprinkler system. The traditional plan provides for all generously sized bedrooms up. Newer storage or workshop. This is a winner from the second you drive up. Cul de sac location, walking distance to Royal Bay Beach Park and Red Barn Market. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
101 635 Brookside Road in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Condo Apartment for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 408113$389,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 761 sq. ft.71 m2West Coast style 2 bed 2 bath bright spacious suite in the Latoria Walk community. Great floor plan with contemporary colours, open concept kitchen w/granite counters, 9' ceilings, hardwood & tile floors, laundry with great in-suite storage and a feature wall unit w/fireplace. The Master bedroom with complete ensuite, walk-in closet and 10’ X 6’ balcony. Enjoy BBQ’s on your second balcony just adjacent to your living room. The building is pet friendly and has secured underground parking and storage lockers. Just steps to the Red Barn Market and Pharmacy located at the Latoria Walk Village Center. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
449 Regency Place in : Co Latoria Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 407707$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,822 sq. ft.262 m2Ready to move right in today! Amazing Quality finishing’s span every inch of this 2822sf luxury home, from the heat pump keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter at a fraction of the cost, to the high-end fixtures, doors and quartz counter-tops in every possible place. The value in this home at this price is second to none on the market right now. Enjoy you secure and well manicured yard fully fenced for kids or pets to enjoy without worry. A quiet, mature tree lined street with cobblestone roadways lets everyone know they are in an exclusive subdivision (Freehold/Non-Strata) where quality was foremost on the developers mind. Contemporary design from the front door to the angled detailed roof-line this home is ready to entertain you and all your friends. Oh and I almost forgot to mention the Legal Suite that brings pays for a big portion of your mortgage. So much to mention not enough space to articulate the tremendous value in this home. See VTOUR/MULTIMEDIA More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.