Greater Victoria Areas
A 567 Windthrop Road in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 402151$849,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,327 sq. ft.123 m2At the end of Windthrop Road you will find this serene and private 1.15 acre of a treed property that borders 40 Acres of Havenwood Park. Gently sloping useable land that has been lovingly maintained for the past 28 years by the current owners. Call City of Colwood regarding the future DEVELOPMENT possibilities. OCP suggests higher density or keep this private home and property as is. Upgraded and maintained including an updated septic field. This 3 bedrooms, 2 bath charmer has over 445 sq ft of covered decks for additional space. Cozy nights to be had with the wood burning fireplace and views of nature out of most windows is this naturally lit home. Outside you will find storage sheds with ample area to create more parking or space to build a shop-carriage house. Located with close proximity to the ammenties of Latoria Walk and Royal Bay. New High School, trail sytems right at your doorstep and the ocean a few blocks away make this a superb location. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
673 LATORIA Road in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 401815$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,254 sq. ft.302 m2NATURE AT IT’S BEST! In the heart of LATORIA, stones throw from Latoria Walk, Red Barn market, & backs onto Olympic View golf course. Just minutes away from Royal Bay High school & beach park you will find this hidden oasis offering 1.38 acres with its own pond & loads of PRIVACY. Completely renovated nearly 2500 sq ft home, upper floor includes 3 bed 2 baths with 2 large decks (400sq ft) for SUNWORSHIPPERS and entertainers who love to have BBQ’s. Lower suite has modern updates 2 bed 2 baths with a separate entry and private patio area overlooking the POND. Loads of room for the family even additional in-law/ nanny suite with separate kitchenette. Pretty much move in ready, all the heavy lifting has been done, new electric furnace, fiberglass shingle roof and all flooring. Currently zoned A1, potential for future development or room to expand. Make your move today, don’t let this get away! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton and Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
29 3650 Citadel Place in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Townhouse for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 401648$724,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,877 sq. ft.174 m2Master on Main! Luxurious Royal Bay Townhome Residence situated in the highly desirable "Lookout" community. From the moment you step in to this Stunning Executive Townhome, you will be inspired by the quality finishings, including 9 ft ceilings, Beautiful Hardwood floors, In-Floor Heat throughout. The Huge Chef's Kitchen boasts Granite Counters, 2 granite eating bars, Custom Fir Cabinets, high end stainless steel appliances and a sunny breakfast nook. The bright open floorplan is enhanced with a double sided Gas fireplace between your Living & Family Rooms & a main level Master Suite with lavish 5pc ensuite & walk-in closet. Upstairs is a family room with west-facing balcony, second spacious bedroom, full bathroom. 2 car garage, ample storage in the 3 ft. crawl space, pet friendly. You’ll be captivated by this lovely home and the exclusive community setting. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
615 Granrose Terrace in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 401082$980,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,989 sq. ft.371 m2Latoria Walk! Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac this gorgeous 5 bdrm 4 bath executive home with a 1 or 2 bedroom suite has it all! Custom designer kitchen with high end stainless appliances, granite countertops opening to a bright sunny deck with built in covered outdoor propane fireplace, separate wet bar and dining area, custom lighting, hardwood floors, the list goes on. The master boasts a stunning ensuite, unique LED lit jetted tub, custom built in cabinets and a huge rainfall shower. Huge rec room down with sliding door access to the large tiered yard, use the flex bedroom or use as part of 2 bdrm suite. Lot's of outdoor areas, with irrigation system this is a perfect home for entertaining . Heat pump and double garage with lot's of driveway parking. This is a must see! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.