Greater Victoria Areas
3289 Piper Road in : La Luxton Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405659$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,353 sq. ft.219 m2WELCOME HOME! to this beautiful turn key 5 bed 4 bath "Arts & Crafts'' style family home with legal suite. Main level living offers a tastefully designed open concept living room/kitchen combo featuring custom solid wood shaker cabinets, quartz countertops, large island w/room for stools and stainless appliances. This floor plan offers three BR up w/ a flex room down & suite above the garage to avoid noise problems. The master offers a spacious walk-thru closet & ensuite complete w/ quartz counters, full-size bath & shower. Other notable features include fenced in back yard, soft-close cabinets/drawers, roughed in central vac, one car garage and extra parking out front. Awesome family neighbourhood located only five-minutes from all amenities on Westshore Parkway, steps to the galloping goose, walking trails, Happy Valley Elementary, a short walk to the bus stop and still has new-home warranty!! Don't wait on this great family home with a mortgage helper! OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 2-4PM More detailsListed by Realtii Victoria
1336 Langshire Road in VICTORIA: La Luxton Land for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405201$3,499,999Land
- MLS® Num:
- 405201A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO AQUIRE THIS 10 ACRE DEVELOPMENT SITE. New development in the up and coming Luxton Langford neighborhood. This 10 Acre lot is full of development potential. Corner lot is already zoned RS-4, lots with secondary suites. Could also rezone to a mixture of housing units and townhouses. Many different possibilities. Adjacent lot is parkland. The surrounding area is in development stages and is desired being close to Westhills Arena and Stadiums, Westshore Mall, YMCA and the new Belmont Market Shopping Centre. Call for more information. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
1140 Trailside Place in : La Luxton Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405214$629,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,722 sq. ft.160 m2This immaculate 3 bed, 3 bath + den home shows like new! Searching for a newer home with a yard? Don't miss this! The main floor has a den (or 4th bed if needed, no closet) Living dining combo with a cozy gas fireplace, gorgeous kitchen with pantry, upgraded stainless steel appliances, quartz counters and island that opens to your over sized patio and fully fenced rear yard. Up is a spacious master with spa like ensuite with double sinks, 2 good sized bedrooms, main bath and full laundry room with counters and a wash basin. This home is bright with lot's of well placed windows and was upgraded with laminate floors throughout. The street has a nice neighborhood feel with no through traffic. Close to everything the Westshore has to offer, with bus and walking trails virtually at your door. (Bareland strata for sewer pump and line no other common property) More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.