Greater Victoria Areas
3291 Merlin Road in : La Luxton Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 420978$650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,765 sq. ft.164 m2The commute to Langford has been reduced by 30 minutes! If you a looking for a turnkey, recently constructed and affordable home with 4 bedrooms on one floor, look no further. Extremely well-kept family home, constructed in 2013. The main floor is 850sqft of open concept living. The impressive great room is perfect for any family and especially a family that enjoys company and entertaining. The kitchen has loads of countertop space, storage, premium appliances and an inspiring island. The spacious living and dining rooms both accommodate an array of large furniture and are both naturally lit by huge, southeast facing windows. The main floor also has a powder room and double garage, which is rare for this neighbourhood. Upstairs are the 4 bedrooms. The master getaway includes a walk-in closet and a 4 piece ensuite with dual vanities. The remaining 3 bedrooms are perfect for the kids, guest room or den. There is too much to say about this amazing home.Please visit website for more info More detailsListed by NAI Commercial (Victoria) Inc.
3417 Luxton Road in VICTORIA: La Luxton Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 420668$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,505 sq. ft.140 m2OPEN SUN. FEB 23, 12;30-2 PM. NEW PRICE ALERT!! Pride of ownership is evident in this beautifully maintained home. Rustic interior displays warm hardwood through principle rooms, with large picture windows framing garden vistas. Generous kitchen has plenty of cabinet & counter space & full pantry for the chef of the family. Formal dining rm perfect for hosting. Living rm enhanced with a timelessly elegant brick woodstove. Master bedroom enjoys deck access. 2 additional bedrooms, laundry & 2 bathrooms complete this charming residence. Convenience of main floor living & wheelchair friendly. Outside, the value of this unique property continues… ¼ acre, fully fenced, lot provides endless enjoyment! Large, private lot is drenched in sunlight & offers exceptional out buildings & features including: 2 Bay workshop (200amp), 2nd shop (30amp), woodshed, wired for hot tub, outdoor hot/cold shower, green house, shed, RV parking, fruit trees & gardens. Prime location close to all amenities! More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
1350 Glenridge Drive in VICTORIA: La Luxton Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 420433$629,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,775 sq. ft.165 m2Set in a great location on a no-through street near Luxton Park. Rarely does a home come up for sale on this family-oriented street. You'll enjoy the space & versatility this 2356 sq. ft. floor-plan offers. Bright and sunny kitchen with access to a huge deck, 3 bedrooms, 4-piece bath, 2-piece en-suite separate dining room and large sunken living room complement the main floor. The lower level has a spacious family room with a wood burning stove, an extra bedroom and a huge workshop and storage area – making for a great suite potential. Extra insulation in the attic, wood stove in lower level, electric heat pump and new furnace all contribute to the increased ener guide rating! This wonderful 70’s-built family home has been lovingly cared for over the years. The owner’s love for gardening is highlighted in the mature landscape. There is much to enjoy here at 1350 Glenridge Drive. Come see for yourself! Open house Saturday February 1st and Sunday February 2nd between 1-3pm. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.