Greater Victoria Areas
1275 Lonsdale Place in VICTORIA: SE Maplewood Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423939
1275 Lonsdale Place SE Maplewood VICTORIA V8P 5L3$848,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,600 sq. ft.242 m2Located on a quiet no through street is your large family home steps to Braefoot Park and all amenities. Enjoy this 4 BR plus den residence with 3 baths featuring spacious entryway leading to your large living room with feature brick fireplace and 14’ high vaulted ceilings. The bright and sunny kitchen with maple style cabinets is sure to please featuring custom lighting, breakfast bar overlooking your dining and family room combination with wood stove leading to your south facing patio area and your private, fully fenced rear yard. Meander upstairs where you’ll appreciate the 4 bedrooms, generous sized master with 3 piece en-suite, another full bathroom and much more. This home even offers a lower level boasting recreation room and separate den or office perfect for the teenage getaway or extra space to relax and enjoy. There is even a double car garage all located next to Parks, University Heights shopping Centre, UVIC & only minutes to downtown, don’t miss this one, call today. More detailsListed by Day Team Realty Ltd
1241 Union Road in VICTORIA: SE Maplewood Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423663
1241 Union Road SE Maplewood VICTORIA V8P 2J5$669,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 852 sq. ft.79 m2Charming cottage-style home in sought-after Maplewood area. Huge, flat 67'x121' lot has park-like feel, perfect for first-timers, downsizers or those wanting to build their dream home. Living room with hardwood oak floors and wood burning fireplace makes it super cozy. Main bedroom has newer carpets, corner windows and deep double closet. Second bedroom has sunny south windows and is very quiet. Galley kitchen and separate dining room with bright corner windows perfect for dinner parties. But why stay inside when you have the outdoor oasis? Sunny, flat garden has newer beds, mature trees and underground sprinkler system. Wide driveway leads to detached garage/workshop. High-end washer/dryer and new gas hot water on demand system means limitless showers. All major updates (electrical, plumbing, heating) done in last 10 years (see attached document). Don't miss this rare offering! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1259 Tattersall Drive in VICTORIA: SE Maplewood Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421721
1259 Tattersall Drive SE Maplewood VICTORIA V8P 1Z2$1,099,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,069 sq. ft.192 m2Welcome to this beautifully updated home with a 2 bedroom legal suite in the heart of it all! This home is practically new and move in ready. Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms and 2 baths including master bed with en-suite. The main living area's open concept with it's modern flare is perfect for entertaining. The kitchen has stunning granite counter tops, stainless steal appliances and a large breakfast bar. This home offers tons of natural lighting which is complimented by rich Oak flooring throughout. The 2 bedroom suite is brand new and currently tenanted for $1450/month. This home sits on almost a 12,000 square foot lot which includes a huge backyard of usable space. Recent renovations include: New windows, perimeter drains, new cabinets (w/ soft close), new flooring, and the addition of HWOD! This home is close to everything including, Uptown, Mayfair, Downtown Victoria, Cedar hill Golf course and Hillside mall. Come fall in love with your forever home. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.