Greater Victoria Areas
3416 Maplewood Road in VICTORIA: SE Maplewood Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413170$899,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,565 sq. ft.238 m2Mortgage helper residence situated in desirable neighborhood of Maplewood! A perfect family home offers over 2500 sqft of spacious living with 4bedrooms,den and 3 bathrooms built on large 10,840 sqft flat landscaped lot, includes a self-contained 1 bedroom in-law suite. Convenient to all amenities, steps to a Cedar Hill golf course, schools, shopping and town. Call anytime for more info or viewing. Measurements are taken from Standard real estate services , please confirm to your satisfaction if important. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
3918 Orchard Lane in : SE Maplewood Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413066$1,225,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,288 sq. ft.305 m2A gorgeous interior and prime location isn’t all that 3918 Orchard Lane has to offer! This stunning 2015 custom built home is situated in a quiet cul de sac offering 4 bdrms and 3.5 baths, a double car garage, and a spacious suite. This home has been designed for entertaining in mind from the Chef’s gourmet kitchen and custom cherry cabinets, to the large open floor plan with granite and hardwood throughout. Be impressed with the quality finishings and the attention to detail in this elegant design. The upper floor has been designed for relaxation with loft area for a library or den as well as 3 large bdrms. The master suite offers custom built closet and a spa like ensuite with heated tile flooring, double sinks and separate walk in shower and bathtub. The lower level includes its own entrance, a spacious bdrm and 1 bath, with potential to convert into a 2 bdrm. Close to downtown Victoria, amenities, schools and more, this home encompasses convenience and style- the total package! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
1226 Tattersall Drive in VICTORIA: SE Maplewood Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 412354$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,758 sq. ft.163 m2Wonderful split level home located in the heart of Maplewood. This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home has a spacious main floor with large living room, dining room with original hardwood and big picture windows looking out on the greenery. Three large bedrooms upstairs and a family room down that would make an additional fourth bedroom. Private patio and rock garden perfect for your landscaping ideas or just enjoy added privacy it gives you. No need to spend money on the mechanics. The roof, electrical and furnace have been updated in the last ten years. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.