Greater Victoria Areas
837 Villance Street in VICTORIA: Vi Mayfair Half Duplex for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 420840
837 Villance Street Vi Mayfair VICTORIA V8X 2P5$450,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 850 sq. ft.79 m2PRICE DROP!!!! MUST SEE!! Looking for a downtown address? This is it for value! Beautiful, Bright, and Quiet half Duplex. Extremely cozy. Come home and relax in front of the gas fire! Great location.Very Quiet street. Walk-able for everything! 2 Bedroom 1 bathroom lower level duplex home in great condition. Well looked after and maintained. Walking distance to all amenities. Shopping, Groceries, Parks, Schools, and Entertainment. Move in condition. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
202 606 Speed Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Mayfair Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 424301
202 606 Speed Avenue Vi Mayfair VICTORIA V8Z 1A4$475,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 925 sq. ft.86 m2This gorgeous award winning condo features 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms of BRIGHT open concept living. Attractive spacious layout with great separation of bedrooms and bathrooms. Large Master Bedroom with 4 piece ensuite, second bathroom contains shower. Stainless appliances, in suite laundry, granite counter tops & quality finishing throughout. Parking stall & storage included. Be sure to check out the common rooftop patio area for all to enjoy! Centrally located by Mayfair Mall, Uptown, Galloping Goose & bus routes to downtown. Remaining New Home Warranty. Pet friendly building and no age or rental restrictions. Excellent Value! CLICK FOR Virtual Open House http://www.uplist.ca/h/ClaireYoo-202-606-Speed-Ave More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
203 2920 Cook Street in VICTORIA: Vi Mayfair Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 423289
203 2920 Cook Street Vi Mayfair VICTORIA V8T 3S7$559,985Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,264 sq. ft.117 m2"Welcome to Spencer Castle. This peaceful second floor south and west facing corner unit has been meticulously cared for over the years offering buyers a new home feel. An extended eating bar off the kitchen compliments the open floor plan, including a lovely sun deck off the living room. Updates include beautiful new engineered hardwood flooring, new washer/dryer, paint throughout and recent window replacements coupled with Hunter Douglas blinds. The home contains over 1,260sq/ft.of living space, 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and an elegant kitchen with stainless steel appliances. This professionally managed strata includes heat & hot water and offers a clubhouse, billiards room, 6 guest suites, swimming pool, sauna, and gym, along with stunning garden areas and breathtaking views. The 19+ complex is a 5 minute walk to Summit Park and includes 1 underground secure parking stall with a separate storage locker. Call for your private viewing today." More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.