Greater Victoria Areas
203 2920 Cook Street in VICTORIA: Vi Mayfair Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 423289
203 2920 Cook Street Vi Mayfair VICTORIA V8T 3S7$559,985Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,264 sq. ft.117 m2"Welcome to Spencer Castle. This peaceful second floor south and west facing corner unit has been meticulously cared for over the years offering buyers a new home feel. An extended eating bar off the kitchen compliments the open floor plan, including a lovely sun deck off the living room. Updates include beautiful new engineered hardwood flooring, new washer/dryer, paint throughout and recent window replacements coupled with Hunter Douglas blinds. The home contains over 1,260sq/ft.of living space, 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and an elegant kitchen with stainless steel appliances. This professionally managed strata includes heat & hot water and offers a clubhouse, billiards room, 6 guest suites, swimming pool, sauna, and gym, along with stunning garden areas and breathtaking views. The 19+ complex is a 5 minute walk to Summit Park and includes 1 underground secure parking stall with a separate storage locker. Call for your private viewing today." More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
303 2910 Cook Street in VICTORIA: Vi Mayfair Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421855
303 2910 Cook Street Vi Mayfair VICTORIA V8T 3S7$589,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,463 sq. ft.136 m2Condo meets Castle! Spencer Castle is a unique condo development that is centered around a landmark character mansion. Set high on a hilltop on a 4-acre estate, you will enjoy lush gardens and vistas as well as the amenities of the “Castle”, which include a private clubhouse with kitchen, library, billiards room, 6 guest suites, indoor pool and sauna. This condo offers fabulous views to Mt Baker and the Ocean, two spacious bedrooms, two full bathrooms, ensuite laundry and loads of storage. Steel and concrete construction, this over 1400 sq. foot south east facing corner suite is flooded with light and offers a fabulous floor plan that feels like a true home. Well managed strata and a central location just minutes to downtown, Cedar Hill Golf Course, Willows Beach and a relaxing stroll to Summit Park. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
837 Villance Street in VICTORIA: Vi Mayfair Half Duplex for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 420840
837 Villance Street Vi Mayfair VICTORIA V8X 2P5$479,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 850 sq. ft.79 m2NEW PRICE!! Beautiful, Bright, and Quiet half Duplex. Extremely cozy. Come home and relax in front of the gas fire! Great location.Very Quiet street. Walk-able for everything! 2 Bedroom 1 bathroom lower level home in great condition. Well looked after and maintained. Walking distance to all amenities. Shopping, Groceries, Parks, Schools, and Entertainment. Move in condition. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.