McDonald ParkNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
10685 McDonald Park Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS McDonald Park Land for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 424495
10685 McDonald Park Road NS McDonald Park NORTH SAANICH V8L 5S5$568,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 424495Welcome to Shoal Harbour Estates located in desirable North Saanich. Here is your chance to build your dream home on a large 0.36 acre flat building lot. Be surrounded by beautiful, new executive homes in and around this development. Location is fantastic with close proximity to Marinas and Yacht Clubs, BC Ferries, the airport, and all the wonderful amenities that Sidney has to offer. This bright and airy property is located across from the ocean and close proximity to schools. There are preliminary house drawings designed by award winning Ryan Hoyt Designs available to view for your inspiration. This is a rare find in todays market. Bring your builder and build the home you have always dreamed of having. City Sewer and Water available for hook up. Call today for further information. More detailsListed by The Agency
19 10520 McDonald Park Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS McDonald Park Row/Townhouse for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 426275
19 10520 McDonald Park Road NS McDonald Park NORTH SAANICH V8L 0A3$729,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,675 sq. ft.156 m2Welcome to The Meadows, a well managed 55+ gated development of high-end construction and superior finishing. This immaculate 3-bed 3-bath townhouse is updated & move in ready. The main level includes a well-appointed kitchen w/ adjoining eating area, generous living/dining rooms w/ gas f/p, den/office & master suite w/ walk-in closet & 4-piece ensuite. Upstairs is a full bath, second spacious bedroom & third bedroom/den (no closet). Features include vaulted ceilings, Pella windows and doors, granite countertops, cherry wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, light fixtures/fans all (LED), solar blinds w/ privacy blinds behind. Outside you will enjoy two patios front and back giving you sun or shade anytime of the day, both with gas BBQ hook ups. The complex includes a large, well-equipped clubhouse with kitchen, fitness room, guest suite & a real sense of community! Enjoy the comfort and security of living within this lovely private enclave of quality, well cared for townhomes. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
10740 Bayfield Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS McDonald Park Land for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 423575
10740 Bayfield Road NS McDonald Park NORTH SAANICH V8L 5S5$799,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 423575The most desirable building lot in North Saanich. Situated between 2 yacht clubs just steps from the ocean and public beach access in a new subdivision(2018) surrounded by multi-million dollar homes. This East facing lot is perfect for viewing the glowing sunrise over the Gulf Islands. This location is walking distance to Horth Hill Regional Park and a short 5 minute drive to Sidney by the Sea, YYJ airport, and BC Ferries. This lot features 1/2 acre of flat, ready to build space at the end of a no-through street. To save the next owner time and cost building plans are available and building permits have been obtained so you could start building immediately or design your dream house from scratch. Don't miss the last building lot in this quiet, private location. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.