McDonald ParkNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
1857 McMicken Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS McDonald Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 404766$2,399,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,147 sq. ft.385 m2Stunning 2018 Custom Built Modern Home. Ocean views and Striking architecture by award winning ‘T-Squared Designs’ and build by award winning ‘Lida Homes’. Enjoy the 20-foot- high windows that accentuate the homes tall ceilings and allow for the Dramatic catwalk that carries through the home’s foyer. This home exemplifies the advantage of working with space and the builder’s attention to detail is portrayed throughout the house. From the Gorgeous gourmet kitchen, pantry, and large island to the spacious and bright living room. Enjoy the warmth of the Gas fireplace as you enjoy the illumination of the morning sun in your living room or watch the sun rise from your master bedroom overlooking the ocean. From a media room, 2 car garage, separate 2 Bed suite, 2 balconies, and a huge 1190 sqft. Patio. Easy-care maintenance exterior, resilient finishes, in floor radiant heating, and the balance of 2-5-10. Steps to marinas, ferries, airport & the town of Sidney. This home is a must see. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
10741 Bayfield Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS McDonald Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 404646$4,499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,401 sq. ft.502 m2Custom Beach Front Luxury home on a 1/2 acre property w spectacular ocean & mountain views, w a private 85ft low bank sand & pebble beach. Architecture by award-winning Zebra Group, offers 5400sf+ of spacious living featuring:4 bed/5bath, 2 impressive oak staircases at each wing; gourmet kitchen w chef's 12ft solid granite island; luxury appliances; walk-in panty w 2nd fridge. Fall in love w the custom finishings: wide plank wd flrs; marble & granite slab counter; custom birch cabinets; LoE3-366 Smart Glass windows & radiant floors; linear fireplaces; double barn door to media rm; 8' solid core doors; ocean views from all main rooms. Master suite has a STUNNING wall of windows; luxurious ensuite & walk-in closet. Custom panelling in grand cathedral entrance; Control 4+wired; main flr office has patio & ocean views + plumbing roughed in for a main flr master option. Private In-law suite. Huge 800+sqft 3 car garage; 3 patios; 3000+sqft driveway. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
10704 Bayfield Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS McDonald Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 404561$1,580,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,256 sq. ft.302 m2Welcome to Shoal Harbour Estates! Introducing this exquisite Rancher boasting Southern Exposed Ocean Views and incomparable detail exemplified throughout. Situated on over 22,000 sq/ft in this enclave of Luxury homes, you will be hard pressed to find an equal. Offering pure elegance an a exceptional layout designed for entertaining and to take full advantage of your views from all your primary rooms! Boasting 12' ceilings, a stunning great room w/a beautiful chef's kitchen accented with a stunning Wine Room, tons of natural light, in-floor radiant heat AND a Heat pump, HW floors, a Spa-inspired Master Suite and so much more. An exceptional 1000 sq/ft ROOF-TOP patio perfect for those summer nights to watch the sail boats pass you by, with two more patios down (one wired for a Hot tub). Enjoy the executive lifestyle offered while surrounded by various marinas for personal moorage & w/in minutes to the airport, ferries and Sidney's famous Beacon Strip! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.