Greater Victoria Areas
1440 Kangaroo Rd in Metchosin: Me Kangaroo House for sale : MLS®# 907697
1440 Kangaroo Rd Me Kangaroo Metchosin V9C 4C6$1,599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,410 sq. ft.317 m2Stunning custom built 2011 home on 6.1 acres of peaceful forested land in sought after Metchosin. From the moment you walk in you are greeted by beautiful wideplank fir floors from trees milled on site, french doors let you enjoy inside and outside effortlessly, 2 feature gas fireplaces, and open concept living that flows from living to kitchen and dining room. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with quality appliances and granite countertops with eating bar. 3 good sized bedrooms, featuring a large master bedroom,walk in closet, luxurious ensuite and french doors to outdoor hot tub, all overlooking the beautiful acreage. The separate detached 31' x 39' workshop/garage has two oversized bays to store your boat or RV. On top of the shop there is an unfinished studio ready for your suite or guest area ideas. House and shop each have 200 Amp Hydro service. The possibilities are endless with this Metchosin acreage. Truly a one of a kind property that won’t last long! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
935 Arden Rd in Metchosin: Me Kangaroo House for sale : MLS®# 905362
935 Arden Rd Me Kangaroo Metchosin V9B 5B4$1,130,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,038 sq. ft.189 m2Looking for your own private piece of tranquility? Located in the heart of Metchosin yet minutes away from Sooke or Langford is this private 2 acre parcel.This 3 bedroom home has had some major renovations upstairs. These include a new kitchen, creating an open concept living room and den. The separate dining room is large with many windows allowing for lots of brightness and views to the surrounding tree's and yard. For those chilly days there is a custom rock fireplace to keep it warm and cozy.Downstairs you will find three large bedrooms and modern bathroom all warmed with the additional wood stove.Outside features an large balcony of the kitchen with storage below. The acreage has a natural water feature plenty of trees and access across the rd to a park and trails.The long driveway and additional parking areas have just been redone with new materials and widening of the driveway. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Island Properties
4525 Lindholm Rd in Metchosin: Me Kangaroo House for sale : MLS®# 900945
4525 Lindholm Rd Me Kangaroo Metchosin V9C 4C5$1,325,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,787 sq. ft.166 m2TRANQUILITY of rural living, yet short drive to all amenities! Tucked away on a PRIVATE 2 acre piece of paradise is this UPDATED RANCHER! Offering 3 BDRMS & DEN (could easily be 4th bdrm)...3 UPDATED BATHS. Features you'll enjoy: Updated kitchen w/eating bar & dining area, family room w/WETT approved wood stove, 2 bdrms have ensuite & walk-in-closet, large updated laundry/mud room w/storage, Ensuite bath completely redone, interior paint & flooring updates, New roof/gutters/soffits/exterior lighting & paint in 2021, improvements to the well (pump & filtration system). *Oversized double garage has 240v & 11ft ceiling to accommodate those wanting a workshop- plus separate office at rear which is accessed through the garage or own rear entrance. Circular driveway with Boat/RV parking areas. Fenced areas for veggie gardens & animals. Lots of level, usable areas on this property. Lower pasture area & pond. SqFt from floorplan- lot size from BC Asses- buyer verify if important More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.