Greater Victoria Areas
322 2745 Veterans Memorial Parkway in VICTORIA: La Mill Hill Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405748$325,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 792 sq. ft.74 m2Vaulted 13.5 foot ceilings in this stunning, modern condo. Concrete floors and gourmet kitchen. Stone countertops with two-tone cabinets. Opening onto the living area with eating bar and electric fireplace, work in the kitchen but still connected to everything. Striking walls made for art are waiting for your big canvas. Large windows in both the living and the master. Cheater bath, walk-in closet complete with organizers. High ceilings here mean more shelves are possible, with perhaps a ladder for access. Extra storage unit downstairs and underground secure parking. Amenities right downstairs with yoga (and Thai food for after). Walking distance into town with coffee shops, restaurants, library, groceries and more. Mill Hill nearby with walking trails. This concrete and steel building has a roof top lounging and sunning area with running track. Unrestricted rentals and cats allowed. More detailsListed by HomeSold Real Estate Corporation
611 Hoffman Avenue in VICTORIA: La Mill Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405694$674,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,176 sq. ft.202 m2This well maintained, 3 bedroom/3 bath family home features large picture windows, lovely bay window, vaulted ceiling, gleaming engineered hardwood floors,double skylights in the breakfast nook which opens onto a spacious deck for family BBQ and get togethers Living room and dining room feature a lovely 3 sided propane fireplace to be enjoyed by both rooms. Kitchen features newer stainless steel appliances, spacious counter space and cabinets. Master bedroom boasts new carpet,renovated ensuite complete with heated floors,new corner shower and more. This home is located on a no through road. Walking distance to school, shopping, and hiking trails. (strata fee $60 @ year for street lights, road maintenance and insurance) More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate - West Shore
592 Atkins Avenue in VICTORIA: La Mill Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405459$549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,331 sq. ft.124 m2RANCHER ALERT! large sunny lot in the heart of Langford, short stroll to Goldstream Ave offering any and all amenities. 3 bedroom home with bonus finished living space in converted garage with endless possibilities, main house on a crawl space. Quaint kitchen and eating area, living room, with wood burning fireplace, laminate wood floors, making this a very cozy home. Massive patio out back for gatherings and barbecues as well as a detached shed that is heated and insulated. This home has been lovingly cared for over the years, lots of updating done but room in price to do more. Plenty of off road parking even room for an RV or boat. Already hooked up to sewer. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.