Greater Victoria Areas
104 689 Hoffman Avenue in VICTORIA: La Mill Hill Row/Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 426331
104 689 Hoffman Avenue La Mill Hill VICTORIA V9B 4X1$529,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,481 sq. ft.138 m2Location, location, location!! Centrally located in the heart of Langford this modern West Coast contemporary townhome is walking distance to everything langford has to offer. Situated next door to the galloping Goose trail, this location has a walk score of 94 and a cycling score of 96. Just a short walk or bike ride on the galloping Goose Trail you can explore Mill Hill Park or Thetis Lake Park just minutes from your doorstep. Unit 104 is an end unit on the quiet side of the building. The open concept floorplan offers 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, 10' ceiling height, polished concrete floors, gas fireplace, 2 balconies and 2 parking stalls! The upper patio is huge South facing and private with distant mountain views and all day sun for entertaining or enjoying family time together. This unit needs to be seen to appreciate so book your showing today. Extra photos, videos and floorplans on the multimedia link. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
2742 Cornerstone Terrace in VICTORIA: La Mill Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 426105
2742 Cornerstone Terrace La Mill Hill VICTORIA V9B 5V1$649,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,931 sq. ft.179 m2From the moment you arrive at the front entry with double height ceilings to the spacious open concept main floor living space to the French doors leading to the private, elevated, sun drenched rear deck - you will know this home is the one. The show stopper here is the amazing new kitchen from Harbour City with Quartz counters, high end stainless appliances, dove-tailed wooden drawers and soft close hardware. Upstairs features three really nicely sized bedrooms including the master suite. A nice bonus are a private main floor den / playroom, and an upper floor nursery / office / extra large closet space. Ideally situated at the end of a very safe, quiet cul-de-sac - a road hockey game or bike ride with new friends is always an option. Make sure to see the great Hoffman playground just at the end of the block. Walking distance to the Langford town centre and right beside the E&N trail. More detailsListed by The Agency
2526 Mill Hill Road in VICTORIA: La Mill Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 425759
2526 Mill Hill Road La Mill Hill VICTORIA V9B 4X7$944,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,966 sq. ft.276 m2Incredibly built with attention to detail in 2011, 2526 Mill Hill Rd is situated on a wonderfully landscaped 6000+ sqft lot that backs onto nature & in a terrific neighbourhood. With 6 bedrooms & 4 baths & just shy of 3,000 sqft this custom built home has the space & functionality to suit your family. Interior features that you will love, 9 ft & vaulted ceilings, open layout with tons of natural sunlight, high end flooring, incredible kitchen with large island & granite counters, s/s appliances including bar fridge. Generous sized bedrooms with an awesome Master with walk in closet & terrific 5 piece ensuite. The 2br suite is ideal as it is above the garage, spacious & sound proofed ($1400/mo). Other great features include - fabulous decks with hot tub and gazebo, Heat pump with HRV unit, h/w on demand, Double+ garage with storage rooms. Easy access to Hwy, close to Thetis Lake and core of Langford. Covid friendly listing as it's been disinfected and Sellers currently out. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.