Greater Victoria Areas
Lot 11 Lone Oak Place in : La Mill Hill Land for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 424536
Lot 11 Lone Oak Place La Mill Hill V9B 0X3$319,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 424536PHASE 2 at The Enclave!! Get ready to build! 'The Enclave!' - Victoria's newest residential community! Nested between Mill Hill Park and Cedarvale Park, this 2 phase residential development offers a host of desired amenities. You'll find large traditional sized lots ranging from 5920 square feet upwards, full underground services including storm sewer/ natural gas / sidewalks / street lights / tran underground watering system / contemporary-modern design control guidelines and more! A wide variety of lot selections - cul de sac lots / lots with rear lined rock walls / berm flanked lots and wide open view lots. The superb trails of the adjacent parks are just a short walk away! Only minutes from Victoria and close to all of the West Shore's desired amenities. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
2741 Stockey Place in VICTORIA: La Mill Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 424476
2741 Stockey Place La Mill Hill VICTORIA V9B 5V1$798,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,408 sq. ft.224 m2Updated four bedroom plus den home with 3 full baths will meet all of your family’s needs. Situated on a large lot with RV parking and in a private family-friendly cul-de-sac close to all levels of schools and amenities. The upper floor provides a dining room and a huge living room with vaulted ceilings and beautiful mountain views. The custom kitchen includes all stainless steel appliances and french doors to the newly built deck where you can also enjoy having your morning coffee. Three large bedrooms with a bright en suite off the master bedroom complete the top floor. Downstairs features a private den with french doors and a huge family room that can be easily re-suited (all-suite appliances are included). This level also includes a large bedroom with a full 4 piece ensuite with sliding doors to a covered patio. Outside enjoy a manicured landscaped yard boasting mature trees and shrubs and relax in the Gazebo with a glass of wine at the end of a busy day and enjoy the sunset. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
285 Lone Oak Place in : La Mill Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 424428
285 Lone Oak Place La Mill Hill V9B 0X3$899,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,892 sq. ft.269 m2Brand new beautiful modern home in The Enclave with legal 2br suite! Enjoy high-end living in this fabulous new development located close to amenities on Victoria's Westshore. The main-floor living area features vaulted ceilings, bright natural light, and a spacious and social open floor plan. Additional features include gas fireplace and outdoor balcony with gorgeous mountain views. The kitchen hosts quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a large island with direct views into the backyard providing a functional family layout. Highlights of the master bedroom include a walk-in closet and a luxurious ensuite with soaker tub, separate glass shower, and dual sinks. A full bathroom and two generously sized bedrooms complete the upper floor, with a spare room and 2-pce bathroom on the main level. Enjoy the luxury of an attached 2-car garage and high-end finishings throughout the main home and the suite. This gem is brand new and move-in ready for you and your family! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.