Mt DougSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
4270 Parkside Crescent in VICTORIA: SE Mt Doug Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408392$899,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,935 sq. ft.180 m2Beautiful Saanich East Home! Backing onto Mount Doug Park and sitting on a sizeable lot, you will find this well maintained 4 bed and 2 bath residence. The main level offers a bright and open living room with cozy fireplace and vaulted ceilings, formal dining room, powder room & good sized kitchen with eating nook and French doors that open to a large roomy deck and spacious outdoor sitting area. The upper level features 4 bedrooms and a full bath, while the lower level is home to a versatile family room, laundry room and ample storage space with potential for an in-law suite to be added. The lot of over 12,000 square feet and has amazing sun exposure, mature landscaping and a gate for easy access into Mount Doug Park. There you will find multiple beautiful walking trails, all right at your door step! Located in a friendly well-established neighborhood, close to all amenities, schools (including U VIC), recreation and transportation. A welcoming place to call home. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd. and Realtii Victoria
4033 Cedar Hill Road in VICTORIA: SE Mt Doug Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 407660$848,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,770 sq. ft.164 m2In the heart of Gordon Head, situated in a park like setting, this wonderfully bright and beautifully updated 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers many contemporary updated features. The entire home, both exterior and interior has been fully painted. Outside you will find new gutters, new fence, updated landscaping and parking space for 5 vehicles. The kitchen and bathrooms have all been fully remodelled with new cabinets and countertops. Brand new windows and flooring installed throughout the entire home. Walking distance to all amenities including Gordon Head Recreation Centre, University Heights Shopping Mall, Movie Theatre, Tuscany Village, Grocery Stores, Medical Facilities, and for your four legged family members, a Vet around the corner. This conveniently located family home, is nearby all levels of schools, including walking distance to University of Victoria, and all major bus lines. For the nature lovers, Mt. Doug Park and the Galloping Goose Trail is minutes away. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty and RE/MAX Camosun - Oak Bay
3950 Hidden Oaks Place in VICTORIA: SE Mt Doug Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 407291$1,099,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,461 sq. ft.229 m2HIDDEN GEM!- Welcome to this BEAUTIFUL 3 bedroom home on Hidden Oaks Place. Meticulously maintained and loved for 19 years. This custom home shows like new. The open floor plan is fantastic for entertaining showing off a beautiful new kitchen, appliances and quartz countertops. The amazing lower level is perfect for the growing, busy family. Boasting 9 ft ceilings, the space hosts a large family and recreation room and two large bedrooms. With its separate entrance, you may access your very private yard! This functional layout has many options for your lifestyle All garages are fully insulated and heated. The double detached garage is wired with its own 100 amp service panel ready for a workshop or future expansions of a carriage house once Saanich completes their Garden Suite Study. Water line is already connected to the double garage with sewage hookup nearby. Home is build energy efficient. All windows are low-e filled with argon gas. Heating/conditioning by heat pump. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.