Mt DougSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
315 3962 Cedar Hill Road in VICTORIA: SE Mt Doug Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 424438
315 3962 Cedar Hill Road SE Mt Doug VICTORIA V8N 3B8$419,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,153 sq. ft.107 m2VACANT! Location, Location Location! Corner of Cedar Hill and McKenzie, Save On Foods, Fairway, Thrifty's, University Hieghts and Tuscany Village are 5 minute walks. UVic 20 min walk or 5 min bus ride. Nestled into the trees with very private beautiful views of Mount Doug and Sooke Hills. A top floor unit which has new floors, new stone counter top, new backsplash, all new Frigidaire Galley appliances. This unit shows very well and has a great spacious floor plan with generous sized rooms and a wood burning fireplace. This condo offers a Master bedroom with a 3 piece ensuite, second bedroom and main bathroom, living room and dining room combo. This unit comes with in suite laundry, separate storage and parking. Additional parking is available. Workshop available for the handyman, as well as sauna. VIDEO OF PROPERTY IN LINK BELOW. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
1553 Marcola Place in VICTORIA: SE Mt Doug Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 424131
1553 Marcola Place SE Mt Doug VICTORIA V8N 6A4$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,456 sq. ft.135 m2Gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom rancher in Saanich East! With a double car garage and only 4 steps in the entry, this rancher is a must see. Sunny and warm South facing solarium accessible from living room and bedrooms. Very large master bedroom and ensuite features a large walk-in shower. The spacious kitchen has a cozy breakfast nook and separate formal dining area. Private south facing backyard. Situated at the top of very nice quiet cul-de-sac, close to shopping, buses, schools & Mt. Doug walking trails. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
1421 Simon Road in VICTORIA: SE Mt Doug Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 424084
1421 Simon Road SE Mt Doug VICTORIA V8X 3G9$830,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,700 sq. ft.158 m23D TOUR AVAILABLE!! Location, investment opportunity or an amazing home with a suite, this has it all! A lot of options for buyers, use the whole house and have a great family home or live comfortably on the main level and rent out the suite on the lower level. This great 7,236 sq ft lot with a large fenced yard, in a great location, has been well cared for and includes four beds, two baths, two kitchens and a great customization opportunity for personalizing your home. Included is the option to have both a one bedroom or two bedroom suite depending on how you want to layout the home for your own use or as a rental property. Close to schools, University of Victoria, Camosun College, parks and conveniently located to many other amenities for both a family or renters. Don't miss out on an opportunity for an amazing future return on a home investment. More detailsListed by The Agency
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.