North Oak BayOak Bay
Greater Victoria Areas
2620 Bowker Avenue in VICTORIA: OB North Oak Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 421277$2,199,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,777 sq. ft.351 m2Love Willows Beach? The wait is over! 2620 Bowker Avenue has been completely renovated and updated to enhance the traditional charm of this classic residence. The custom Thomas Philips kitchen is open to the family room and dining room with windows on three sides filling every corner with natural light and make the large deck and yard part of your everyday living space. Custom woodwork, master with vaulted ceilings, large entertainment room, separate studio and more than we have space to describe. Call for a private showing to see this fabulous home! The location is second to none. A few minutes’ walk to Willows Beach, Oak Bay Village and Estevan Village. Fireman’s Park, Uplands Park, Oak Bay Marina, Oak Bay Recreation, Willows Park, Uplands & Victoria Golf Courses, Glenlyon Norfolk Oceanfront Campus, Willows Elementary and the new Oak Bay High are all an easy walk away. Floor plans & virtual tour online. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
2434 Cranmore Road in VICTORIA: OB North Oak Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 421193$1,050,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,354 sq. ft.312 m2CLOSE TO EVERYTHING This well loved Oak Bay, Arts and Craft home will suit both a growing family or professional couple alike. A welcoming front veranda offers a sunny sitting area for afternoon teas or a glass of wine. As you enter the main floor into the small entry room with it's own welcoming fireplace, you will find a large livingrm w/ wood burning fireplace as well with a dining area and built in buffet, all perfect for those family occassions. Walk thru the original butler's pantry, to a sunny kitchen w/ a vaulted ceiling. The laundry/mud room off the kitchen would make a great breakfast room or play area for sm. children. There is also a sunny deck over looking the easy care shade garden just waiting for your landscape ideas. THIS CHARMING HOME IS ALSO CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES INCLUDING O.B. AND ESTEVAN VILLAGES, O.B. REC CENTRE, ALL SCHOOLS AND WILLOWS BEACH. A PERFECT HOME. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
2345 Cadboro bay Road in VICTORIA: OB North Oak Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 420722$1,988,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,934 sq. ft.365 m2Open House Saturday from 1 pm to 3 pm. Beautiful custom home in the heart of Oak Bay. Enjoy just under 4000 sq feet of gracious living sprawled over three levels, the ultimate luxury family home. This charming home has been meticulously maintained and offers 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms including a 2 bedroom nanny suite. The main level presents a seamless open floor plan, ideal for entertaining. Above there are three bedrooms including the stunning master with an electric fireplace and spa inspired ensuite. The lower level includes a family room, additional bedroom along with a 2 bedroom nanny suite. This home truly encompasses Oak Bay's charm. It's right next to Willows Elementary school and a short 10 min walk to Willows Beach and Oak Bay Rec Centre or a 15 min walk to Oak Bay Village. Rarely will you find such an extraordinary, quality built home in the highly sought after Oak Bay neighbourhood. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.