Greater Victoria Areas
1068 Gerda Road in VICTORIA: SW Northridge Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 408294$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,600 sq. ft.149 m2OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY APRIL 20 FROM 1:00 - 3:00PM! Completely updated and move in ready home in the very sought after Northridge community. First time on the market in 25 years. This home has been meticulously cared for. You will love the beautiful updates throughout and the spacious open concept living area. Situated on a corner lot with plenty of privacy, you've never seen landscaping like this before. A true outdoor oasis has been created over every inch of this property. The yard has been completed with artificial turf, making it maintenance free and stunning year round. Inside you will find a beautifully updated kitchen and living space flooded with natural light. With three bedrooms, open concept kitchen/dining/living room and a huge bonus family room, there is space for the entire family! Located in a quiet neighbourhood, close to great schools and all amenities. This property is a very unique offering and is waiting for you to move in and make years of memories. A must see! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
546 Roseridge Place in VICTORIA: SW Northridge Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 408245$765,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,502 sq. ft.140 m2Impressive Northridge Rancher - With that country feeling, yet close to the city, this immaculate and extensively updated 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath rancher (crawlspace) on a large corner lot combines the privacy you seek and the benefits of one-level living. This home offers a comfortable sunken living room (large deck off) with floor to ceiling brick fireplace (gas insert) shared by the nice sized dining room (bay window) for family gatherings. Impressive Urbana kitchen features tasteful design and cabinetry, countertops and quality appliances, with an open eating area (could be family room) with access to the back yard. Large master bedroom, and two good secondary bedrooms. Both the family bathroom and 2 pce ensuite have had attention to upgrades. Natural gas heat. Attached garage & separate parking for your RV or additional vehicle. All on a very useable property, it's easy to feel right at home here. Close to schools, shopping (Broadmead, Royal Oak, Uptown), transit and all services. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
44 4125 Interurban Road in VICTORIA: SW Northridge Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 407825$535,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,385 sq. ft.129 m2Outstanding opportunity to purchase this superb corner unit 2 bdrm, 2 bath rancher townhouse located in Saanich! Well maintained and a very desirable development close to bus routes, parks, shopping, and restaurants. Great floorplan, open kitchen with breakfast bar, family room opens onto fenced patio & gardens, in-suite laundry, bright office area with skylight, thermo windows with screens and large single garage. Complex has activity center, exercise room, visitor & RV parking and also allows pets. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity, these don't come available often! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.