Greater Victoria Areas
645 Vanalman Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Northridge Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 411167$774,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,889 sq. ft.175 m225k price drop + 20k reno credit = A great purchase for YOU!! Here is a fantastic opportunity to own a home in the incredibly convenient & well sought after location of Northridge. Found on a bus route & built in 1965 this home is located on a large level lot & has great bones with some of the work already done! Whether you are looking for an income property or a home with in-law suite down or a larger home for your family this this could be for you. Situated on Vanalman you are in close proximity to schools, amenities, Victoria, BC Ferries, & the Airport. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms with a den (3rd br?) laundry a nice kitchen and a spacious and bright livingroom which leads to a large South facing deck. Downstairs has 1br a 4piece bath, large family room and a kitchen with a 2nd laundry, plus large storage/workshop. Vinyl Windows, Gas Tankless Hot Water & Furnace & FP are other great features of this home. With this price drop and reno credit this will not last! Open Sunday June 9 2-4 More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
1068 Gerda Road in VICTORIA: SW Northridge Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 411081$784,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,600 sq. ft.149 m2Completely updated and move in ready home in the very sought after Northridge community. First time on the market in 25 years. This home has been meticulously cared for. You will love the beautiful updates throughout and the spacious open concept living area. Situated on a corner lot with plenty of privacy, you've never seen landscaping like this before. A true outdoor oasis has been created over every inch of this property. The yard has been completed with artificial turf, making it maintenance free and stunning year round. Inside you will find a beautifully updated kitchen and living space flooded with natural light. With three bedrooms, open concept kitchen/dining/living room and a huge bonus family room, there is space for the entire family! Located in a quiet neighbourhood, close to great schools and all amenities. This property is a very unique offering and is waiting for you to move in and make years of memories. A must see! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
508 Ridgebank Crescent in VICTORIA: SW Northridge Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 410869$815,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,357 sq. ft.219 m2This is a fantastic opportunity to own a wonderful property in the centrally located and ever popular Northridge area. The spacious main living and dining room is highlighted by coved ceilings, oak hardwood floors, and tons of natural light throughout. Both the upstairs living room and family room feature wood burning fireplaces, providing cozy centerpieces to each space. The sunny kitchen offers a breakfast nook and access to the large outdoor deck. Finishing the main level are three well-appointed bedrooms and a four-piece bath. The lower level delivers two more bedrooms (one which could be used as a master suite) as well as a family room and oversized utility room/workshop. This family home is situated on a flat, tranquil lot (10,400 square feet) and boasts a fully fenced backyard and multiple fruit trees. While close to schools, parks, and trials, this location also provides easy access into town. Come see for yourself today. More detailsListed by The Agency
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.