NS Dean ParkNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
1924 Sandover Cres in North Saanich: NS Dean Park House for sale : MLS®# 908210
1924 Sandover Cres NS Dean Park North Saanich V8L 1A1$1,299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,917 sq. ft.178 m2A gardener’s delight nestled in nature on .6 of an acre with sunny southern exposure in desirable Dean Park. This 5-bedroom + den home sits back from the road, high on a hill with beautiful mountain and pastoral views. Landscaped with mature flowers, shrubs, raised beds and a large, heated greenhouse. Step inside a beautiful family home with recent renovations including: new roof, interior and exterior paint, butcher block kitchen counters and tiling, stainless steel appliances, flooring, remodeled bathrooms, blinds, etc. Stay cozy all year long with 2 gas fireplaces and a high efficiency forced air furnace, and bring your interior ideas to the bottom floor which could easily be converted to a 2 bed suite. A short walk to John Dean Provincial Park where you will discover over 6 km of hiking trails through beautiful old-growth forests. Conveniently located a short drive away from the amenities of Saanichton and Sidney, including restaurants, schools, coffee shops and boutique stores. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1718 Cresswell Dr in North Saanich: NS Dean Park House for sale : MLS®# 906745
1718 Cresswell Dr NS Dean Park North Saanich V8L 4L4$1,399,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,843 sq. ft.357 m2On a quiet dead end cul de sac, this spacious rancher-style 4 bdrm, 4 bthrm west coast executive home offers lots of space & classy spatial separation around the entry courtyard. Walls of glass make this a very bright & cheery home with distant easterly water glimpses. All your main living space is on the main floor. The lower level includes spacious accommodation, office & lots of dry crawlspace storage. Double car garage with wide driveway. Walk to Dean Park's best trails, Panorama Rec Centre pool, gym, tennis courts, Kelset Elementary School & Roost Farm Winery & bakery or drive a few minutes to BC Ferries, YYJ airport & Sidney's best shops, restaurants & banks. Lovingly maintained & priced to allow for a bit of your decorating flair. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
8709 Pender Park Dr in North Saanich: NS Dean Park House for sale : MLS®# 906762
8709 Pender Park Dr NS Dean Park North Saanich V8L 4G1$1,699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,234 sq. ft.300 m2Outstanding Value - First time on the market for this lovely family home.Great water views to the north east over Sidney. Main floor a formal living room with fireplace, formal dining room and an open kitchen family room ( also with fireplace), large primary bedroom leading to a huge wrap around sundeck plus the laundry room. Down is the additional accommodation with possibilities for 1 to 2 bedrooms. Huge patio area off the suite.The lot is just under half an acre and is not part of Dean Park Estates. Gardners will enjoy the private yard with irrigation system. RV or boat parking beside the house. The home has been very well maintained over the years. Newer gas furnace, 2 hot water tanks ( 2022 and 2016). More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate - Sidney
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.