NS Lands EndNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
1425 Cloake Hill Rd in North Saanich: NS Lands End House for sale : MLS®# 906996
1425 Cloake Hill Rd NS Lands End North Saanich V8L 5K3$1,999,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,576 sq. ft.332 m2Stunning ocean views from this 3706 sq.ft. 4 bed, 4 bath family home in Lands End. Quiet, peaceful & private setting at the end of a cul-de-sac on over an acre of land, it includes access to local trails! Step inside & you'll love the vaulted ceilings, skylights & large windows bringing in spectacular views, breathtaking sunsets & filling the home with light. The large open floor plan is perfect for entertaining, with its stone fireplace & large kitchen featuring Maple cabinets & hardwood floors. Wake up to views of the ocean from the primary bedroom & relax in the huge soaker tub with more ocean views. The adaptable floor plan allows for separation of bedrooms or a two bedroom suite above the 3 car garage. The home also features a sunny courtyard off of the basement, 4 decks plus a patio & greenhouse/potting shed for those who love gardening & the outdoors. This home is beautifully landscaped & has a large bricked patio-perfect for BBQs & family events. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
1280 Cloake Hill Rd in North Saanich: NS Lands End House for sale : MLS®# 907112
1280 Cloake Hill Rd NS Lands End North Saanich V8L 5K3$2,149,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,765 sq. ft.350 m2Welcome to 1280 Cloake Hill Rd, a one owner custom built gem, with outstanding ocean and mountain views. Pride of ownership is clear in this meticulously maintained home. The very well thought out and functional floorplan features 4 bedrooms 4 baths. The home boasts generous room sizes and views from all primary spaces. Open plan gourmet kitchen leads to a large eating area and family room with propane fireplace. The large primary bedroom and spa like ensuite is conveniently located on the main floor. The bright and airy lower level features 3 more large bedrooms and rec or media room ideal for teenagers. Glass doors lead to large patio and grassy area perfect for entertaining. The property boasts landscaping that has to be seen to be appreciated, yet is easy care and relatively low maintenance, with gravel walkways, bridges, and ponds weaving through this beautifully landscaped one acre. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
11325 Osprey Pl in North Saanich: NS Lands End House for sale : MLS®# 906433
11325 Osprey Pl NS Lands End North Saanich V8L 5K6$1,550,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,747 sq. ft.255 m2This is the time to own a home surrounded by nature … located on a very exclusive private cul-de-sac and situated amongst 52 acres of parkland with hiking, horse trails & tennis courts this home will give you all the peace and tranquility that you need in today’s busy world. From the moment you drive up the driveway you can see that this single owner home has been lovingly maintained. Built for a family, with primary bedroom on the main, 2 beds & den on top floor and the above ground basement is ideal for a rec room, nanny suite or a great escape for any one in the family. Double car garage and oodles of parking. Large deck area overlooking the grassy yard and patio areas which are ideal for bocce ball, croquet and family parties. Large Veggie garden supplies veggies all summer long. From every window you can see beautiful trees, greenery, birds, deer and much more. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.