NS McDonald ParkNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
204 10670 McDonald Park Rd in North Saanich: NS McDonald Park Condo for sale : MLS®# 907573
204 10670 McDonald Park Rd NS McDonald Park North Saanich V8L 5S7$825,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,214 sq. ft.113 m2Welcome to Regatta Park! This luxurious 2 bed 2 bath home is ideally situated overlooking the naturalized creek-bed. From the spacious open concept layout, to the high ceilings, in-suite laundry, and private balcony boasting over 300 sq ft of space for entertaining, gardening or basking in the morning sun. Prepare & entertain in the gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz counters and huge center island. Open concept main living area features engineered hardwood floors and a gas fireplace for cozy days inside. The primary bedroom has a walk-in closet, en-suite with heated floors, walk-in tiled shower and dual sink vanity. Second bedroom comes with a built-in murphy bed. The second full bathroom has a tub/shower combo & infloor heating. Britannia is a secure & well managed building which allows up to 2 pets (no weight limit for dogs), comes with two parking spaces (one indoor & one outdoor) and a separate storage locker. Close to the marinas, beach, parks and Sidney. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
10740 N Bayfield Rd in North Saanich: NS McDonald Park House for sale : MLS®# 904994
10740 N Bayfield Rd NS McDonald Park North Saanich V8L 5S5$3,300,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,124 sq. ft.383 m2A beautifully Scandinavian Farmhouse style-inspired home designed by Rebecca Andrews Design. This custom-built 2-level home with Stunning Ocean Views offers 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and a beautiful open concept layout. Enjoy the modern finishings and the designer fixtures throughout the 4124 finished sqft. The main level features a warm, cozy open concept feeling with views of the West-facing backyard. Enjoy your soon-to-be beautiful kitchen and stunning main-level primary bedroom. The custom staircase leads up to the games room, washroom, second master suite with ensuite and ocean views, an additional bedroom, and upper balcony access. This is the dream home you have been looking for. (* Please note, railings on stairs not installed at time of photos, but will be finished in July) More detailsListed by eXp Realty
103 1964 John Rd in North Saanich: NS McDonald Park House for sale : MLS®# 895781
103 1964 John Rd NS McDonald Park North Saanich V8L 2P9$1,299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,760 sq. ft.164 m2Welcome to Bridlewood Lane, a collection of 21 single-family homes just minutes from downtown Sidney. Built in 2021 with New Home Warranty. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home offers a large open concept kitchen, dining room and living room area with 9' ceilings and quality finishings throughout. The beautiful gourmet kitchen offers high-end stainless steel WiFi "Cafe" appliances, a gas range, soft-close cabinetry, quartz counters & a large island with seating. The living room has a gas fireplace & patio doors leading out to the covered patio. Upstairs has a large primary bedroom with a spacious ensuite with heated floors and an equally large walk-in closet as well as two extra bedrooms, the main bathroom & a laundry room. Other features include high efficiency heat pump, on-demand hot water, natural gas BBQ outlet on the patio, heated garage, hook-up power for electric car, two outdoor gardening sheds & a flower garden in a fully fenced back yard. Close to schools, parks & all amenities. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.