Greater Victoria Areas
207 1510 Hillside Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Oaklands Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413664$550,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,220 sq. ft.113 m2The Pearl offers a unique design and quality construction. The location is within a stroll to every amenity and minutes to downtown and UVic. The condo offers an open concept modern plan with two spacious bedrooms and two full baths located at opposite ends of the home offering an exceptional sharing situation. And the unit is rentable making this a solid investment. Enter to lovely hardwood floors, big bright windows, grand open living, electric feature fireplace, quality kitchen with solid wood cabinetry, stainless appliances, granite countertops. Perfect for entertaining. The master is huge with a gorgeous outlook over the courtyard and offering an exceptional spa like ensuite. There is a third bonus room used as den/office or convert back to formal dining space. Lots of storage in unit with laundry and pantry built ins. The outside deck faces S for lots of sun and also looks over the attractive courtyard. Pet OK. Your new home offers its own rooftop patio and exercise room as well. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
1491 Edgeware Road in VICTORIA: Vi Oaklands Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413619$989,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,847 sq. ft.172 m2Located in the popular Oaklands neighbourhood you will find this to be constructed new home. With a custom designed interior by Sandy Nygaard, this home will feature beautiful details including wide plank oak flooring, quartz counters, heated bathroom floors, expansive glazing, vaulted ceilings, on-demand hot water, heat pump heating & cooling, and so much more! The chef’s kitchen is designed for entertaining and will include premium kitchen-aid appliances, including a gas range, plus custom millwork with well-designed storage throughout. The open plan main level is perfect for entertaining. French doors lead to your private patio. Upstairs, you will find three spacious bedrooms, including a gorgeous master ensuite with double sinks, a separate shower, and soaker tub. With its central location close to shopping, transportation, and multiple parks, this is an excellent chance to own a brand-new Oaklands home with a ten-year new home warranty. Plus GST. Completion March 2020. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2639 Victor Street in VICTORIA: Vi Oaklands Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413418$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,163 sq. ft.108 m2Tremendous value offered in this recently renovated rancher in coveted Oaklands, only steps to Oaklands Park and only 3.5kms to downtown Victoria. Offering 3 beds (one with no closet) & 1 bath, this open concept floor plan is very efficient and feels spacious. The updates include 1-year-old roof, vinyl windows, new blinds, new wide plank engineered flooring throughout, an updated bathroom, potlights, and new fixtures throughout. In the kitchen, there are newer white maple shaker cabinets with wood boxes, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and subway tile backsplash. There is a great detached shed/workshop, great for storing your toys and a sunroom to enjoy your morning coffee. The property is zoned for a garden suite, making for great income potential. Great for a young family, retiring couple or an investment home with great land value. Nothing to do but move in. Call now!! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.