OB GonzalesOak Bay
Greater Victoria Areas
2079 Quimper St in Oak Bay: OB Gonzales House for sale : MLS®# 906838
2079 Quimper St OB Gonzales Oak Bay V8S 2H7$2,399,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,054 sq. ft.284 m2Idyllic Gonzales Bay 7 Bd/4Bth Family Home. Contemporary arts & crafts design blends seamlessly in quiet & charming, truly seaside Harling Point neighbourhood. 1 min. walk to beach access. 3 beaches within 3 min. Step from your classic front porch & admire open plan taking full advantage of natural light showcasing details that help make a residence special. Dramatic coffered ceiling, quartz counters & oak flooring set the tone. LR feat. sleek gas fireplace. Bright kitchen leads to semi-formal DR leading to large south-facing back deck. Flexible 2 bds on main offers (office, yoga studio?). Up - primary bdrm w/ walk-in, 5 pce ensuite, FP, priv. deck w/ water view) 4 pce bth & 2 more bdrms. Down - flexible Family Rm, complete w/ wet-bar, laundry & private sitting area along w/ 2 more bds & 4 pce bth. Custom blinds throughout, heated flrs in all bths. Fenced w/garage & low maintenance landscaping w/ irrigation... finishing touches to this immaculate residence. Bal of 2/5/10 Wrnty incl. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
121 Denison Rd in Oak Bay: OB Gonzales House for sale : MLS®# 905655
121 Denison Rd OB Gonzales Oak Bay V8S 4K2$3,450,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,400 sq. ft.409 m2"King Of The Hill" is what this home is known as, with panoramic ocean, mountain and city views, this is an extraordinary home unlike no other in Victoria. Perched high on the top of Gonzales Hill on one of Victoria's premier view locations offering complete privacy for the discerning buyer, in beautiful Oak Bay. Over 4400 sq ft with a very versatile, open floor plan that has stunning views from almost every room. 4 Italian rock fireplaces, Austrian crystal chandeliers, marble-like bathrooms and so much more. There is a Primary bedroom on each level with full ensuites and W/I closets. Rec room with bar, ideal for entertaining. 4 decks to enjoy the stunning sunrises and sunsets. There is also a outdoor pool and hot tub area. This 1979 built home was designed by Michael Nixon, with top of the line materials the home is in ready for your own personal touches so bring your decorating ideas and have the opportunity to own one of Victoria's most exceptional view homes. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
280 King George Terr in Oak Bay: OB Gonzales House for sale : MLS®# 904983
280 King George Terr OB Gonzales Oak Bay V8S 2K2$1,700,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,059 sq. ft.191 m2This charming 1920’s bungalow sits perched on one of Victoria’s most sought-after roads, with ocean views and a private and peaceful backyard retreat. Waiting for you to bring your personal touches, this residence is the perfect blank canvas overflowing with potential. Mature gardens and a water feature create a tranquil first impression as you pull up to this home. The main level offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, living room, and dining room. Make your way up the curved staircase to the second level with a spacious footprint – ideal for a home office, gym, games room, media room or more. Southeasterly ocean views are emphasized on this upper level. Situated on an 8,400 square foot lot in an ideal location, close to McNeill Bay, Gonzales Bay, Lafayette Park, renowned schools, and Victoria Golf Club, this is a true must see! More detailsListed by The Agency
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.