Greater Victoria Areas
2565 Amanda Place in SOOKE: Sk Otter Point Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 408291$709,850Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,159 sq. ft.201 m2OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY APRIL 20th@1-3pm ! Welcome Home ! As soon as you pull up your private driveway you'll be greeted by a lovely 2009 built home situated on over 2 acres of land ! This post beam and plank structure has been well cared for with upgrades from fresh paint inside to a covered wrap around deck on the exterior. This 4 bed 2 bath home (1 large den without closet) has a wonderful creek flowing through the back side of the property with trails and parks near by, perfect for families. In the basement you'll also find an additional 1,100sq/ft of storage. The roof is outfitted with over 50 solar panels and works well with a lovely wood burning fireplace in the living room to give this home utility bills as low as $44 a month ! Enjoy the peacefulness this property offers from your detached sauna or take in the views from the comfort of your master bedroom which overlooks the 97,000sq/ft lot. Fully serviced and move in ready, come see this home today and everything it has to offer ! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
8660 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk Otter Point Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 407677$299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 736 sq. ft.68 m2Watch the Majestic Sunsets on Gordon's Beach, and enjoy all that the this West Coast Get-Away offers. Fishing, Kayaking, Boating, Kite Surfing, Whale Watching and More just steps away. Affordable Vacation property with a low maintenance Rustic 2 bedroom (No closet in both rooms). Cabin directly across from the beach! This is definitely a wonderful, relaxing vacation spot! Or.... Looking to Retire? The approximately 9000 sqft lot offers easy care or provides amble room for the garden enthusiast. Are you looking for a life of leisure? What are you waiting for? Call to view! Hear the Ocean Roar! Sale is for a 1/5th shared interest in land, tenants in common. There are 5 cabins on the property. Cabin on Lot 3 is offered for sale. Zoning is AG. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Section 41 Clark Road in SOOKE: Sk Otter Point Land for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405568$1,659,500Land
- MLS® Num:
- 405568Calling all developers! Located just West of Sooke in a highly desired rural area sits this 196+- acre parcel waiting for your ideas. This property is loaded with latent potential and is certainly ripe for development. Current Forestry-AF zoning allows for subdividing with 10 acre minimum lots, or keep as is and plan your West Coast Estate. Breathtaking ocean and mountain views! Ultra level lot makes subdividing efficient! Some road access already roughed in. Lot is surrounded by forestry & resource land. This unique piece of land adjoins one of Sooke's premier developments, Otter Point Estates. Paved blacktop is available all the way up to lot line. They don't make acreage like this anymore! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westside
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.