Greater Victoria Areas
17007 Tsonoqua Drive in PORT RENFREW: Sk Port Renfrew Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 408286$379,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,706 sq. ft.158 m2Welcome to Beach Camp! One of Port Renfrew's most sought after living areas. This four bedroom 1 bathroom cabin could be used as a vacation rental or family living. Attic has two bedrooms with another two bedrooms located downstairs. Featuring new flooring through out the main level, ample cupboard space in the kitchen, propane fireplace, range, instant hot water, forced air furnace, and thermal windows. This cozy cabin is located on a quite street that is right across from the park and only a two minute walk to the ocean where endless sandy beaches await you. On community water and sewer. Come see what Port Renfrew has to offer from provincial parks, unspoiled rainforests, tranquil beaches, and world class halibut and salmon fishing. Call today to book your showing! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westshore
6667 Queesto Drive in PORT RENFREW: Sk Port Renfrew Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 408244$350,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,226 sq. ft.114 m2IN THE HEART OF PORT RENFREW sits this 3 bedroom home overlooking the beautiful San Juan Harbour. A naturalist's retreat in your own backyard! Your peaceful respite awaits you in this eco-pollinator friendly surroundings. Escape to your own get-away with stay vacations! Well-designed home with room for guests and artists hobby room. Lots of space with open concept kitchen-living-dining with wood stove in the centre to warm the whole home. Many new upgrades from the roofing to the insulation and inside extras too! Very bright home with windows overlooking your water views and mature established perennial gardens! Clothes line gives you fresh linen! Fully fenced rear yard provides the ultimate in total privacy! Enjoy hiking, fishing and all nature has to offer at your doorstep. Perfect weekender, full time home or investment property. Buy and rent out full time or as B&B. Storage shed, carport with room for more parking on level landscaped lot. Just a 2 hr scenic drive from Victoria. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
16925 Tsonoqua Drive in SOOKE: Sk Port Renfrew Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 408260$795,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,150 sq. ft.107 m2Where the river meets the sea. Mile Beach views from this 1,100 sq. foot cottage in Port Renfrew's historic Beach Camp. . Cottage has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, family room, wood stove and fireplace, large picture windows overlooking the water, and large sundecks. Set on a high bank above the water the cottages have unrivaled views out over the Port of San Juan and the beach. Make this your base for launching a variety of outdoor adventures or a spot of relaxation for you to recharge on the rugged west coast of Vancouver Island. Carport with covered patio is great for outdoor fun times. The San Juan river joins the Pacific ocean right outside your door. Access to oceanfront. Use as a vacation rental or full time living. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.