Prospect LakeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
5275 West Saanich Road in VICTORIA: SW Prospect Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428479
5275 West Saanich Road SW Prospect Lake VICTORIA V9E 2E8$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,883 sq. ft.175 m2If you're looking for privacy and still want to be close to the city this is your home! Tucked far back on a large private lot sits this cozy 3 bedroom 2 bath home. Main floor offers roomy entrance, the master bedroom, large bathroom, kitchen with eat up bar and dining room. Four steps up from main is the living room with vaulted ceiling and bay window, it is open to the main entrance area below. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a two piece bath. On the lower level is the laundry room and a bonus room that is great as a 4th bedroom or a family room, this room has a separate entrance as well. Separate workshop/shed that is fully wired is great for your hobbies. Located close to shopping and restaurants but still feels like your are out in the country. Great value in today's market. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
5021 West Saanich Road in VICTORIA: SW Prospect Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428411
5021 West Saanich Road SW Prospect Lake VICTORIA V9E 2E6$1,999,990Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,968 sq. ft.276 m2Welcome to your personal private oasis minutes from the city! Situated on over 17 acres of prime real estate, sits a custom built one level home with nearly 3000sqft of living space. Complete with dramatic vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows, this house is sure to impress. The large rooms, suite potential, custom features, and spacious master suite with built in sauna make this house full of potential. But it's the breathtaking landscaping that really set this unique property apart from the rest. With beautifully tiered garden areas, multiple waterfalls and ponds, extensive walk ways, and sprawling patios the outdoor space at this property is spectacular! The two acres of manicured grounds are completely fenced in, keeping deer out and creating a private sanctuary. Located minutes to the city and all amenities with easy access to the airport and ferries, this property offers the best of both worlds. Full media package can be found online at relahq.com/listing-preview/17194216 More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
396 W Viaduct Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Prospect Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 427895
396 W Viaduct Avenue SW Prospect Lake VICTORIA V9E 2B6$1,199,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,140 sq. ft.199 m2Welcome to your own piece of paradise 15 minutes from town with endless opportunity! Just under 16 acres in the ALR, Green Mountain Farm offers the privacy, peacefulness and land to live your dream. This 1925 home with an addition in 1989 offers 4 bedrooms+den, walk-in closet for the master, 2 full bathrooms, open concept kitchen, dining and living with a formal living space. Step out to your generous size east facing deck in the morning and listen to the sounds of the birds. There's plenty of flat space for your own vegetable garden, farm or outbuilding. The property goes down the hill to the other side of the valley, protecting your incredible views. Offering the option for one level living or a wonderful home for families. Enjoy the generous size single car garage, a workshop and crawl space for storage. Country living only 15-20 minutes to amenities, beaches & the airport. Take the 3D tour and watch the drone video to picture yourself living here! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.