Prospect LakeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
4690 Kerryview Drive in : SW Prospect Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 413786$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,585 sq. ft.333 m2Prospect Lake Paradise. Rarely do properties like this come available. Approx. 5 acres of Rolling Private & Natural Landscape dusted with beautiful Garry Oaks & Arutus Trees. Up the meandering Driveway & perched on the mountain sits this 3600 sq. ft Family Home featuring 5 bdrms and 3 baths and Vista from every window. Easy option for the Large and or Extended Family. South facing windows; as well as, the open floor plan make this Home extra Bright, Entertainment Style Livingroom with Fireplace & Vaulted Ceilings. Oversized Kitchen features Island, eating area and slider to Private Patio. Formal Dining off Kitchen. Huge Bedrooms including the Master with full Ensuite. Funky Sunroom Downstairs Offers Massive Sunny Family Room w/ woodstove. Perfect Studio for the Artist or easy conversion to Garage. Large Front Patio makes for perfect Gardens. Live the Country Life only minutes to the City. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
5172 West Saanich Road in VICTORIA: SW Prospect Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 413647$1,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,154 sq. ft.200 m2Bordering on the west side of Underwood Park, this beautiful 7.39 acre property offers privacy, mature trees, sunny open meadow, ponds and lots of possibilities for a variety of potential uses. Main house (circa 1960, no record at Saanich) has 4 bdrms, 2 baths, big living room w/woodstove, inline kitchen & dining area, laundry area, a full walk-out basement with a 26 ft. rec room w/woodstove plus plenty of storage & utility areas, attached carport with sundeck above. Outbuildings include a separate 1 bdrm/1 bath cottage, a 2300 sq. ft., 2 or 3 bay shop w/12 ft ceilings, a hydraulic vehicle lift & lots of electrical power (attention car buffs, mechanics, woodworkers!), a 1200 sq. ft. barn w/loft, plus a storage shed with fenced pasture/paddock area. Unique opportunity, call for an appointment to view! Please confirm all important measurements and details. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
5170 West Saanich Road in VICTORIA: SW Prospect Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 413648$450,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,147 sq. ft.107 m2Best value in Saanich! Located on a picturesque 1.1 acre (approx. 47,000 sq. ft.) lot with trees, open meadow & a pond, this 1940 built, 2 bedroom, 1 bath home offers a spacious living room w/FP and access to a south facing deck, separate dining area w/wood floors, compact kitchen w/small eating area, a family room/storage room (also w/deck access), laundry room w/wash sink. Lots of easily accessible crawlspace (5’ ceiling height) for storage, 8 year old furnace, 3 year old electric HWT, 100 amp electrical. Driveway parking off West Saanich & off Interurban Rd. Please confirm all important measurements and details. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.