Greater Victoria Areas
305 1025 Inverness Road in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408427$324,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,046 sq. ft.97 m2Clean and large 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo in excellent location. Well run strata with workshop, storage locker, sauna, lounge area, weight room & pool table and darts area in the games room. New flooring, crown mouldings, huge living room and spacious bedrooms including a 2 piece en suite. Mayfair mall, Thrifty Foods shopping plaza, Uptown Mall, Bin 4 Burgers, beautiful Rutledge park with playground and tennis courts, and plenty of other restaurants and all levels of shopping all around.Also, several transit lines to get you where your going. Heat and hot water included in assessment, so expect super low hydro bills averaging about $22/month. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
508 870 Short Street in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408408$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 989 sq. ft.92 m2Top floor 2 bedroom unit in Uptown area! Featuring outstanding views of the city and mountains, enjoy the smart layout with open kitchen, living and dining. Upgraded with wood floors and stainless appliances, entertain in style and comfort. 9ft ceilings, skylight in entrance, on the quiet side of the building, just step in and take in the view. 2 good bedrooms on opposite sides of the suite offer great privacy, insuite laundry, secure parking and storage, this has it all. No rental restriction. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
203 3274 Glasgow Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408283$349,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 948 sq. ft.88 m2Rent-able condo available now! Small 10 suite building centrally located on the corner overlooking Rutledge Park. Spacious 2 bed suite, 1 x 4 piece plus 1x 2 piece en-suite Bath corner suite with large usable deck facing south east, nice kitchen with greenhouse window, large living room with wood burning fireplace. Large master with walk in closet. nice 2nd bedroom with another greenhouse window. In suite laundry with side by side washer dryer included. Lots of additional storage. Built in 1982 as a strata council will be established on sale of 60% of the units. Developers disclosure statement . Each suite get one parking space, there may be further that could be available for rent from the Strata Council. No Age or Rent restrictions Pets allowed. More detailsListed by Jonesco Real Estate Inc
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.