Greater Victoria Areas
301 1005 McKenzie Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 426198
301 1005 McKenzie Avenue SE Quadra VICTORIA V8X 4A9$274,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 623 sq. ft.58 m2Welcome home to this affordable one bedroom condo centrally located on McKenzie Avenue! Easy access to the University of Victoria, Saanich Centre, Swan Lake Nature Sanctuary, Uptown Mall & the Patricia Bay Highway for quick access Downtown or to the Ferry Terminal! Fantastic for students, first-time homeowners, & retired folk, this unit features stainless steel appliances in the kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, a large, open-concept dining-living room area, and a generous-sized enclosed balcony, a cozy, private space facing greenery, great all year long. Enjoy access to the balcony from the living area and bedroom. Royal Woods Windsor includes many amenities, such as a hot tub, pool, games room, sauna, carpentry shop, private tennis court, billiards room, bike storage & more! This unit also features low strata fees & a parking stall & separate storage locker. Ready to own instead of rent? Call to view today! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
106 1009 McKenzie Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 425995
106 1009 McKenzie Avenue SE Quadra VICTORIA V8X 4B1$289,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 832 sq. ft.77 m2Priced to sell, this tidy 1 bed and den unit has an updated kitchen, bathroom, and fresh paint throughout. Facing N.E. with glimpses of Mount Douglas, you will love the covered patio overlooking an enormous tranquil greenspace and trees. The building features a billiards room, ping-pong, pool, sauna, whirlpool, tennis court, hobby room, library, 2 lounges. This unit also features a separate storage locker on the same floor. Royal Woods is a unique condo community, with lots of parking, mature trees, and a very central location. One bus route to Uvic, one bus to downtown, 5-minute walk to Swan Lake. Grocery stores, bank, dairy queen all nearby! Virtual tour available. Easy to view. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
101 1020 Inverness Road in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 426482
101 1020 Inverness Road SE Quadra VICTORIA V8V 1R5$364,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 534 sq. ft.50 m2Welcome to the Shire! Fantastic opportunity to own a one bedroom, one-bathroom condo with secure underground parking and warranty in the popular Quadra area of Saanich-East. Extremely versatile garden level home designed with accessibility at the forefront make this unit a great option for all. Quality built kitchen including wood grain cabinets, quartz countertops, stainless steel Samsung appliances and a modern ceramic backsplash help this room stand out, while highly durable laminate floors flow throughout this open concept home. Bedroom fit for a queen(size) overlooking the expansive patio that is perfect for summer BBQ’s. Extremely well built 31-unit building in a master-designed 3 building complex with plenty of outdoor space and visitor parking. A short walk to Mayfair mall or Uptown, and just an 8-minute bus ride to the middle of downtown. Complete with in-suite laundry and separate storage, and no rental or age restrictions. A terrific starter home like this will not last long More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.