Greater Victoria Areas
125 1025 Inverness Road in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421365$285,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 768 sq. ft.71 m2Welcome to "Kensington Terrace". Immaculate & updated 1 bedroom, 818 sf bottom floor condo that sits approximately 7 feet above ground. Huge Living room & dining area with sliding doors to the south-facing sun deck on the quiet side of the building overlooking Garry Oaks and distant views of Sooke Foothills. New wood floors, lino, kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity and frosted barn door to bathroom. This is a very well maintained building with 19+ age restriction, updated exterior including modern frosted glass balconies & features security entry, lounge, exercise room, sauna, billiards room, workshop, storage, uncovered parking & resident caretaker. Hot water included in monthly fee. Great central location next to Rutlidge Park with playground & tennis courts & walking distance to countless amenities including Mayfair Mall, Thrifty Foods Plaza, Uptown Mall, Bin 4 Burgers, public transit and plenty of restaurants & shops. Perfect for student or superb retirement living. A must see! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
223 1025 Inverness Road in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421378$274,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 816 sq. ft.76 m2Very central 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo located minutes from Uptown, Mayfair and downtown Victoria. Open floor plan with large living room and dining room. Newer laminate floors in the living and bedroom with brand new kitchen and bathroom flooring. Updated kitchen cabinets, counter tops and unit comes with a brand new dishwasher. Spacious bedroom with room for king size bed and bedroom dressers. Deep pantry and separate storage. Recently remediated condo building that is loaded with amenities on the main floor. Workout facility, sauna, workshop and billiards room. Heat, hot water and water is included in the strata fee and available for immediate possession. Close to parks and major bus routes, perfect home for those wanting a great location and well run strata with solid financials. The building allows for residents to be a minimum age of 19 years. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
312 1025 inverness Road in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421270$269,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 895 sq. ft.83 m2This spacious 1 bedroom & den suite offers a large living room and dining area with a south-facing deck on the quiet side of the building overlooking Garry Oaks and distant views of Sooke Foothills. The building has nicely updated exterior including modern frosted glass balconies & features a billiards room, exercise area, workshop, lounge, sauna and resident caretaker. Centrally located & walking distance to countless amenities: Mayfair mall, Thrifty Foods plaza, Uptown Mall, Bin 4 Burgers, beautiful Rutledge park with playground & tennis courts, and plenty of restaurants, transit access and all levels of shopping all around. Heat and hot water are included in the monthly strata fee so expect low hydro bills. Book your showing today! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.