Greater Victoria Areas
219 365 Waterfront Crescent in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 425968
219 365 Waterfront Crescent Vi Rock Bay VICTORIA V8T 0A6$724,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,129 sq. ft.105 m2Virtual Tour see below: It's time to be part of the 365 Waterfront community. A peaceful location, near all amenities, with the Galloping Goose Trail and the Gorge waterway and Trestle at the doorstep. In a steel and concrete building, this 2bd + Den with bright secure u/ground parking, large storage locker + access to bike and kayak storage. Enjoy the morning sun, and the green of the park from your east facing home. Settle in to separated bedrms, French Doors to your DEN, fabulous kitchen, meticulous bathrooms, open living with cozy f/place + deck for BBQs any day of the year. The design is completed with 9’ ceilings, and tall windows for great light penetration. Easy access to all Victoria offers. Bus, run, walk or kayak to downtown and beyond. A well-managed property, with its excellent quality, great views, and style of its own appeals to all. Pet and rental friendly; non-smoking; wired for fiber-optic internet. Come for a look around: you’ll be amazed at what is on offer. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
107 330 Waterfront Crescent in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421486
107 330 Waterfront Crescent Vi Rock Bay VICTORIA V8T 5K3$759,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,109 sq. ft.103 m2Welcome to the 2004 built Edgewater, an oceanside residential condominium project in the beautiful Selkirk waterway. Step out of your spacious 2-bedroom 2-bathroom home through the interior courtyard and into this master planned, 28-acre Jawl designed community created to inspire productivity and a healthy lifestyle. An abundance of amenities including a waterfront boardwalk, immediate access to the iconic Gorge waterway for rowing or paddle boarding, a fitness centre, salon, cafe's, plenty of green space and arguably the city’s best waterfront restaurant patio. Direct access to the well-connected Galloping Goose trail encourages cycling and give patrons direct access to all parts of the city. Enjoy evening views of the Gorge waterway beyond your gas fireplace from the privacy of your SW facing living room. Come discover Victoria’s most appealing destination to work, live and play. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
308 365 Waterfront Crescent in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 422110
308 365 Waterfront Crescent Vi Rock Bay VICTORIA V8T 0A6$884,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,193 sq. ft.111 m2Enjoy fabulous west-facing water views and sunsets overlooking the Gorge Waterway from this spacious two bdrm + den home. With approx 1200 sq ft, the open concept living and dining area has 9-foot ceilings, engineered oak flooring, stunning fireplace, floor-to-ceiling windows. Gourmet kitchen includes Electrolux stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, granite countertops, custom oak cabinets. Huge master suite with walk-in closet and dream ensuite with two sinks, quartz counter, soaker tub, separate shower. Bright second bedroom. Large den/office. Guest bath with shower, floating cabinet, quartz countertop. In-suite laundry closet. Enjoy the views or a BBQ on your spacious deck. Secure underground parking, and large separate storage included. 365 Waterfront is a well-managed and maintained steel and concrete building built by award winning Concert Properties just mins from downtown. Kayaking, restaurants, and the Galloping Goose are right at your doorstep. Pets and rentals permitted. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.