Greater Victoria Areas
712 Warder Place in VICTORIA: Es Rockheights Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 407931$1,395,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,109 sq. ft.289 m2Nestled beside Highrock-Cairn Park on a quiet cul-de-sac sits this quality built 2016 home. Professionally landscaped, fenced yard with a large gas firepit and private access to the park makes this a tranquil and private location. The bedrooms include a spectacular master suite with an enormous spa bathroom and large dressing room. Views of the park and a private deck off the master complete this gorgeous space. The open concept kitchen has high-end stainless steel appliances, wine fridge and gas stove. Significant upgrades include a large and inviting dining room addition, sunny outdoor patio area, newly painted inside and out, new window coverings, newly tiled bathroom floors, and light fixtures. The home is still covered by the majority of the warranty. Other features include single sash windows, hot water on demand, two car garage, irrigation system. The self-contained LEGAL one bedroom suite has in-suite laundry, quartz countertops, stainless appliances, and private patio. More detailsListed by The Agency
1238 Lockley Road in VICTORIA: Es Rockheights Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 407371$597,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,855 sq. ft.172 m2BACK ON THE MARKET - Don't let this one get away! This 5 bed, 2 bath 1900+sq ft Esquimalt home includes a nanny suite and large 440 sq ft work shed/garage on a 6000 sq ft lot. Original 3 bedroom, 1 bath home has a 2 story 2 bedroom with vaulted ceilings, massive bathroom and a deck off the master. Flat usable lot with ample parking and private yard with mature fruit trees. Excellent location within walking distance to DND, Red Barn, restaurants, groceries, parks and schools. More detailsListed by Duttons & Co. Real Estate Ltd
1219 Old Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Rockheights Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 407284$1,280,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,472 sq. ft.323 m2This Handsome Beast exceeds expectations. A stunningly renovated family home. Full gourmet kitchen - inside and out. Smoker included. Massive and private hot tub deck off master with outdoor shower. Executive master with ensuite replete with bluetooth mirrors. Large rooms, fabulous living area spilling into the kitchen and dining: double-sided gas fireplace, open wet bar. Flooded with light from over 20 skylights and each wall with windows. Bright, sunshiny, happy family living. Family room downstairs with another flex/bedroom. Our fastidious builder took forever! Come and see why: important details for care-free living. Esquimalt is so inviting to families with wide range of walkable amenities from the splash park, groceries, restaurants, many parks & schools. Downtown minutes away - walk to work or live off the income from your legal 2-bedroom suite for income estimated at $2000 rent a month. Your family deserves this house. More detailsListed by HomeSold Real Estate Corporation
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.