Greater Victoria Areas
544 Lotbiniere Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Rockland Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421354$1,888,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,225 sq. ft.207 m2Nestled in the heart of Rockland on a small cul-de-sac that borders the never to be developed 36 acres of pristine gardens and Garry Oaks of Government House, this house is an urban sanctuary rarely seen. This elegant home was completed in 2000 and is the perfect blend of modern luxuries & old world charisma, achieving the highest levels of architectural perfection with an incredible attention to detail. Hardwood floors throughout the main floor contrast the neutral palate, creating a truly sophisticated presentation. Open concept main invites entertaining with a chef’s kitchen adorned in marble, gas range & premium appliances and an expansive and bright living rm enhanced with coffered ceilings & statement FP. Dining rm enjoys views of the terraced park like garden, with a special focal waterfall, gazebo, rock walls & completely private patios. Find peace in your hidden sanctuary behind a beautiful wrought iron gate. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
3 928 Richmond Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Rockland Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 420904$2,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,850 sq. ft.265 m2This custom home is located on an incredibly private enclave in Rockland, one of the most sought after neighbourhoods in Victoria. This exclusive project consists of 3 fully custom, detached homes on a manicured, 33,000sqft property. Lot 3 is a 2850 sqft home that is completely accessible with level entry. The main floor boasts over 2000sqft of customized space. The generous great room faces south, welcoming tons of natural light through french doors and large windows. The ground floor master is privately tucked away and features a jaw-dropping 5 piece ensuite and extremely generous walk-in closet. The main floor also includes a 2nd bedroom and a third flex room. Downstairs is a 4th bedroom, full bathroom and media room. Quality is guaranteed by Homewood Constructors. Founded in 1986, Homewood has delivered every project with the highest possible level of service and quality to a discerning clientele. Interior design is not complete and can be customized to your exact specifications. More detailsListed by NAI Commercial (Victoria) Inc.
205 1115 Rockland Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Rockland Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 420394$409,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,154 sq. ft.107 m2Enjoy everything that a vibrant, walkable Fairfield/Rockland neighbourhood offers; Cook St Village, Moss St Market, restaurants, Art Gallery, easy walk to Downtown for movies and so much more, just outside the door of your 55+ condo. In this 2 bed 2 bath corner unit, you can entertain easily in over 1150 SQ FT with this very generous and bright living/dinning room and lovely enclosed balcony overlooking Rockland Ave. The kitchen and bathrooms have been significantly updated to appeal to todays buyer. Fresh paint and new carpet have been added in the last few months. Both bedrooms are spacious, the main bedroom would accommodate a king size bed AND furniture and has a 2-piece ensuite. Same floor storage locker and 1 parking space. This small, well managed complex is smoke free, pet free and owner occupied and offers laundry facilities plus a recreation room and workshop. It's all about Location! Location! Easy to view. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.