Greater Victoria Areas
2 753 Pemberton Road in VICTORIA: Vi Rockland Townhouse for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 408295$769,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,446 sq. ft.134 m2Fabulous 1925 Character Conversion on one of Rockland's Premier Tree Lined streets! This 2 level Penthouse Residence offers sought after features such as original wood flooring, leaded glass full width accordion windows in the incredibly bright & airy south facing dining room, coffered ceilings & a manicured garden complete w/mature magnolia trees & other seasonally colourful shrubs & flowers. This immaculate, private retreat offers 2 Bedrooms both w/recently updated ensuite bathrooms, new gas fireplace in the living room w/access to a south facing entertainment sized balcony. Unique setting has windows in 3 directions w/south, east & west exposure drenching all the spaces w/tons of sunlight throughout the day. The master bedroom has a Spa like bath including sep rain shower, jetted tub & there's also a private deck. Recent updates include hardwood in the master bedroom, paint, light fixtures & custom blinds. Easy walking distance to amenities & downtown. Live the dream! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
1776 Rockland Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Rockland Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 408324$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,362 sq. ft.219 m2Located in the highly desirable Rockland neighbourhood is this updated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2409sf solid family home with 1 bedroom in-law suite on mature 10,019sf lot. Pride in ownership is evident throughout. Original oak hardwood floors on main. Cozy living room with new gas fireplace. Separate dining room for those large family gatherings. Bright eat-in kitchen with ss appliances, garburator & door to huge back deck for BBQs, outdoor entertaining & to savour the piece, quiet & privacy of your sun-drenched, fully fenced & gated backyard - perfect for kids & pets with playhouse, storage shed & garden beds. 3 generously proportioned bedrooms including the master bedroom suite. The latter boats an ensuite & walk-in closet. Down: suite ideal for large families or one needing a nanny or in-law accommodation. Double garage with workshop too! This property sits amongst beautiful homes & estates, close to public transit, walk to Oak Bay Village, Christies Pub, downtown, parks & schools. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
302 1792 Rockland Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Rockland Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 408259$489,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,262 sq. ft.117 m2Bright and very spacious 2 bed/2 full bath north facing unit located on the corner of Oak Bay Ave and Rockland Ave minutes away from all the charm and amenities that Oak Bay Village has to offer. Downtown is a quick 20-minute walk away! Great location for bus service to UVIC & Camosun College. Large rooms to accommodate large furnishings. A bonus of a large covered and enclosed balcony. One parking spot, storage room inside the unit & separate storage locker. There are no age restrictions and one small pet is permitted. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.