Greater Victoria Areas
103 1170 Rockland Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Rockland Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413165$419,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 983 sq. ft.91 m2If you love your privacy and enjoy sitting on a patio surrounded by green space, you'll love this fabulous updated 2 bed and 2 bath condo. This is a wonderful neighbourhood to call home. You are just down the road from stately Government House, Craigdarroch Castle, and walking distance to the vibrant Cook Street Village, Dallas waterfront, Beacon Hill Park and downtown. This unit has brand new bathrooms and newer kitchen cabinets and appliances. Other highlights include quality laminate flooring, crown molding and thermopane windows. The sunroom is a lovely transition between the main living space and outdoor patio which could easily become an extra sleeping area for overnight guests. Laundry is conveniently located across the hall. This building has been remediated, has a newer roof and newly updated foyer. Common amenities include workroom and meeting room. Direct bus route to UVic if required. No rentals, no dogs or cats and minimum age 19. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
102 1149 Rockland Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Rockland Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 412971$515,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,161 sq. ft.108 m2Beautifully presented & neat as a pin! Spacious ground floor condo with tiled entry, gleaming laminate floors throughout & freshly painted. The comfortable living room has access to a large patio with partially covered outdoor space & a sunny garden outlook. Adjacent is the dining room also with patio access beside the galley kitchen. Two ample bedrooms; master with a 4 piece ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet. Main bathroom with a large walk-in shower. This condo has an in-suite laundry room. The well managed building includes a roof-top view deck, exercise room, workshop, bicycle storage & community room for social get-togethers. Included is one parking & a separate storage locker. One dog (up to 15 Lbs) or one cat allowed. Just a short walk to all that Victoria has to offer. Welcome home! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
207 1039 Linden Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Rockland Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 412947$405,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 978 sq. ft.91 m2Move in condition! Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath 2nd floor CORNER unit with desirable west facing balcony. Updated flooring throughout. Two good sized bedrooms. Master has adjoining ensuite bath and double closet area. Two indoor cats allowed -- sorry no dogs or rentals. Terrific Rockland location -- a short walk to downtown, shopping, and the ocean. Well appointed, modern colour schemes, fully enclosed deck overlooking the front garden area and so close to Cook Street village. (26 parking stalls) Vendor shift worker, no showings before noon, please. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.