Greater Victoria Areas
1025 Liberty Drive in VICTORIA: Me Rocky Point Single Family Detached for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 412905$774,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,628 sq. ft.337 m2Located on a quiet street in the Rocky Point Neighbourhood of Metchosin. This Large 10 Acre Property is on municipal water and offers total privacy with lots of space for all your toys. The 1976 House needs updating but has good size @ 3,628 square feet with Vaulted Ceiling in Living Room, Two Fireplaces with Wood Burning Inserts, 5 Bedrooms + One Bedroom Self contained Suite. The bonus is a partially finished 1,509 square foot shop with Roughed In 3 Bedroom Suite above – it is at the lock up stage. For those who are prepared to invest some energy and money there is a lot of potential here. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
562 Gemini Drive in VICTORIA: Me Rocky Point Single Family Detached for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 411156$1,995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,982 sq. ft.463 m2Incredible views of the Strait of Juan De Fuca, City Skyline, Mt. Baker and Olympic Mtns. This custom built 7Bd, 4Ba home that is on City Water has just over 2 acres of serenity. Superbly designed and built to the highest standards with numerous custom features. The main floor boasts vaulted wood inlaid ceilings, a grand stone wood burning fireplace, gourmet kitchen with superior appliances, master bedroom with an elegant en-suite and walk-in closet, two additional bedrooms on the main floor and a spacious viewing deck. The lower level offers a media room and two-bedroom “legal suite” with views of the ocean and private separate parking. The West wing has a three-bay garage with a cottage style two-bedroom apartment above that could also be used for a home office. The expansive driveway wouldn’t be complete without parking for a full-size RV with separate 50 amp hookup and sanitation dump. This is a rare find, in a wonderful neighbourhood. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
575 Pegasus Way in VICTORIA: Me Rocky Point Single Family Detached for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 411014$1,450,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,648 sq. ft.339 m2Welcome to the ultimate Metchosin lifestyle! 5 beautiful acres located directly on the Galloping Goose Trail with stunning views of the Salish Sea from your 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with upper-level master suite. Open up the french doors in the open concept kitchen and dining room and enjoy the fresh air and view from your 250 square foot deck. Above the detached 2-car garage is an additional 2 bedroom dwelling for guests or extended family. The property features newly built paddocks with fully fenced pastures with multiple barns means you have room for horses, chickens, ducks, and even goats for the ultimate hobby farm or boarding business. There is also the cutest little studio suite located near the pasture that is perfect for a bed and breakfast business. This is a special property for someone looking for a quiet and peaceful life in the country while still being 20-30 minutes to all of the amenities in Langford and Victoria. Book your private showing now. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.