Greater Victoria Areas
540 Ridge Pointe Place in : Co Royal Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 405668$932,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,607 sq. ft.242 m2Prepare to be impressed with this 2019 custom built executive style family home. Situated on a spacious 7667 sf level lot this home offers 3 beds, 3 baths, a ground floor den, media room, double car garage & bonus 1 bed 1 bath suite. The main floor features "Great Room" style living with 11' coffered ceilings, hard surface flooring & focal point gas fireplace. The chef's kitchen delivers the perfect blend of style & function with ample cabinetry, large island, quartz countertops & doors leading to the entertainment sized deck & family friendly back yard. Distant ocean views from the kitchen and deck! Stunning master with ensuite featuring walk in shower, free standing soaker tub, double vanity & walk in closet with sliding barn door. Separate laundry for main & suite. Built by an award-winning builder, the attention to detail, quality finishes and construction, you will be proud to call Ridge Point Place home. 2-5-10 Warranty Price plus GST. Open House Sat Feb 16th & Sun Feb 17th 1-3PM More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
481 Regency Place in : Co Royal Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 404681$825,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,434 sq. ft.226 m2FINAL RELEASE of homes at Parkside at Royal Bay, an AWARD WINNING subdivision, located within the the gates of the prestigious Royal Bay Drive community. Ready for IMMEDIATE POSSESSION, this unique 2-storey West Coast Contemporary Home, has a MASTER-ON-MAIN, and 15ft vaulted ceilings throughout the main floor, with an open kitchen/living/dining concept. Downstairs you will find 2 large bedrooms, a large rec room and a den/4th bedroom (if desired can be made into 4th bed by developer). This home features REAL engineered hardwood flooring, a 4-zone ducted Heat Pump & A/C system, a designer kitchen, with upgraded Kitchen Aid appliances, quartz counters, high end kitchen cabinetry and custom built-ins in all closets. The home also boasts a natural gas fireplace, and BBQ outlet, and is built an extremely high ENERGY EFFICIENCY standard. The home sits on a low-maintenance CORNER-LOT, with a fully fenced and irrigated back yard. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
105 539 Delora Drive in : Co Royal Bay Townhouse for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 404708$769,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,913 sq. ft.178 m2FULL OCEAN VIEWS PRICED WELL BELOW 3RD PARTY APPRAISAL! Enjoy the Islands first development with solar panel energy efficient platform & One Touch Smart Home technology: virtually maintenance free living. Home features open concept contemporary design. Gourmet kitchen w luxury GE Monogram appliances (retail $35K+), 3/4" Quartz counters w massive island, breakfast bar, solid wood custom cabinetry w Aventos bi-fold lift wall cabinets, pantry & Magic Corners. Great room has 5" wide plank wood flrs, stunning fireplace & huge windows offering ocean views from every vantage point. Master suite:fireplace, walk-in closet, private deck, spa-like master bath with large glass-wall walk-in shower, double sinks, radiant heat. Home has: LED lights, Alum clad windows & ext doors, hot water on demand, high velocity split heat system w wall vents, irrigation system, stamped concrete drive, stone/marble stucco exterior. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.