Greater Victoria Areas
3484 Wishart Road in VICTORIA: Co Royal Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 408253$1,179,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,002 sq. ft.279 m2Welcome home! Panoramic Ocean, City and Mountain views! This elegant 5 bed 4 bath family home has been wonderfully cared for and is perfectly situated on .5 acres of beautiful scenic property. Original owner since the home was built in 2007. Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including the dreamy master bedroom with its spa like en-suite. Bright and cheery kitchen with ample counter space which opens up to the dining and living room. Off the dining room enjoy the over sized patio with jaw dropping views, perfect for entertaining or enjoying your morning coffee with the birds. Downstairs offers another bedroom and full bathroom, storage and a crawl space. There is also a fantastic 2 bed, 1 bath suite with its own separate entrance, laundry, patio and private driveway. Overlooking the neighborhood of Royal Bay, close to the tranquil Latoria walking trails, Red Barn Market, the ocean and everything that Colwood has to offer. 20 minutes from Downtown Victoria. A must see! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
517 Gurunank Lane in : Co Royal Bay Land for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 407936$349,900Land
- MLS® Num:
- 407936Stunning ocean view fully serviced lot located in the highly sought out neighborhood of Royal Bay. Searching for a place to build you dream home, look no further this is Island life at its finest nestled in Royal Bay with unobstructed ocean views. This quiet neighborhood is perfect whether you’re looking for a quiet street for kids to play outside, or a great place to retire and enjoy the views. Just steps away from the beach, serene walking trails and minutes way from great schools, shopping, restaurants, and recreational centers everything you could need is right at your fingertips. Don’t miss out, come walk the lot and imagine your dream home this won’t last long! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
107 539 Delora Drive in : Co Royal Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 407881$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,037 sq. ft.189 m2This stunning solar panel smart home is a nestled in a world-class development featuring exquisite design, master craftsmanship, opulent finishes & appliances that blend seamlessly to create an exceptional home. Home boasts a contemporary & inviting design with spectacular unobstructed ocean views seen throughout the beautiful open concept layout. The gourmet kitchen features a luxury chefs kitchen w top of the line monogram appliances, quartz countertops, accented by the elegant tile backsplash & luxurious wood cabinetry. Walk upstairs to the master suite where your oasis awaits. Enjoy sitting on your private balcony star gazing or waking up overlooking the ocean. Step into the Master Ensuite where you will enjoy a spa-like experience in the floating soaker tub; double sinks; walk-in glass shower accented by floor to ceiling backsplash; all w full ocean & mountain views. *Photos rep quality & style of finishings. Don't miss this exceptional home! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.