Royal OakSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
102 4536 Viewmont Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Royal Oak Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 421364$429,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 888 sq. ft.82 m2**OPEN HOUSE SUN, FEB 23rd 2-4PM **LOVELY CORNER GARDEN SUITE EXCELLENT VALUE IN TODAY'S MARKET! Sought after 55+ "Viewmont Heights". This 2 bd 2 bth condo located on a QUIET STREET in Royal Oak close to Commonwealth Pool, shopping, grocery stores, banks & bus routes to name a few. Upon entry you will notice home is bright, spacious & well cared for. Newer high end appliances, tasteful paint colors, laminate flooring, heated tile flooring, large living & dining with great kitchen/ breakfast bar. Generous sized bedrooms, master bedroom includes en-suite bth with shower & 2nd bathroom is a 4 pce. For sun worshipers or garden enthusiasts sliding door leads to your PRIVATE, HUGE GATED PATIO. Enjoy your in-suite laundry, secured parking, separate storage & CATS/DOGS under 30 lbs OK also easy access for walking your dog. You will not want to miss this property get it before its gone! CALL TODAY! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
301 740 Travino Lane in : SW Royal Oak Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 421200$650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,045 sq. ft.97 m2Spectacular corner suite boasting over 1,000sqft with views of the Olympic Mountains & unencumbered sunsets over the Saanich Hills! Enjoy an open concept floor plan bathed in natural light from the large SW facing windows & an 18’ balcony. This luxurious condo boasts 9ft coffered ceilings, quartz counters, sleek tile backsplash w/ stylish cabinetry, toasty warm heated tile bathroom floors, & much more! Luxury ensuite bathroom for the master bedroom, including double sinks! TWO side by side parking spaces for this executive unit in the secure underground parking. Bonus: ample storage locker space! Award-winning Travino Lane Development blends innovation with sustainable design, boasting energy-efficient heating & A/C with solar assisted/gas hot water system included in the monthly strata fee! A pet & family-friendly complex, w/ a Garry Oak Conservation area & expansive gardens. Centrally located w/ the Commonwealth Rec Centre, library, malls, restaurants, walking & biking trails nearby! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
7 4355 Viewmont Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Royal Oak Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 420909$709,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,543 sq. ft.143 m2*OPEN HOUSE Sat & Sun 1-4PM* "The Reeve" - Royal Oak's newest townhouse development! Phase 1 consisting of 22 homes, ranging from 1,443 to 1,543 finished sq. ft. MOVE INTO UNIT 7 NOW, featuring 3 bedrooms & 2.5 baths. Built Green Gold design including solar voltaic panels on each home, central heating & air conditioning & on-demand hot water. Electric vehicle charging in every garage & driveway parking for your second car. 3 luxurious colour schemes to choose from, gourmet kitchens with high-end stainless appliances, quartz countertops and gas BBQ. Some plans offer fenced backyards and all include spacious patios and decks. Bring your pets! Centrally located next to Brydon Park, within walking distance to Royal Oak Shopping Centre, restaurants & bus exchange. Another quality project brought to you by Mike Geric Construction Ltd. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.