Royal OakSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
29 4525 Wilkinson Road in VICTORIA: SW Royal Oak Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 405462$645,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,405 sq. ft.223 m2OH Sat. 1 to 3pm | Very spacious & one of the largest units in Orchard Woods, this handsome home offers a bit more! A Dbl garage & a 7’ basement w/office, a family room w/gas FP & 480sf of accessible crawlspace for loads of storage. Beautiful & practical designer upgrades such as built-in hutch with breakfast bar off the updated kitchen. A sep formal dining area. Murphy bed, bookcases & worktops in 3rd bedrm. LR has gas FP & opens to a private deck. Upstairs is the lrg master suite w/ Juliet balcony, walk-in closet & ensuite. The 2nd bed has an ensuite bath & access to a lovely deck with views over the Wilkinson Valley farms. Laundry is also conveniently upstairs. Plus this well cared for home offers gorgeous Asian rosewood floors, designer paint colours, updated ensuite & main baths, beautiful light fixtures & custom window coverings through-out. Easy to drive complex w/lots of visitor parking, surrounded by mature trees. Close to Commonwealth Rec, Broadmead Cntr & Beaver Lake trails. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
570 Heatherdale Lane in VICTORIA: SW Royal Oak Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 404875$729,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,335 sq. ft.217 m2REDUCED!! This warm and inviting home offers comfort, space and ease. Could be the show suite! When original owner purchased, the main floor plan was upgraded to show off a large kitchen 'open' concept... granite counters, an island with an eating bar, tile back-splash, under counter lighting, stainless steel appliances and abundance of windows.... An Immaculate Beauty. Bright, spacious town-home offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Two fireplaces (one gas and one electric), Two decks, Two garage doors, gorgeous wood floors in the main areas, plush carpeting in the bedrooms, tile in the kitchen, bathrooms and entry areas. Crown moldings and blinds on all the windows. Heatherdale Estates is meticulously cared for. Pet friendly and rent-able. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
90 530 Marsett Place in VICTORIA: SW Royal Oak Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 404666$749,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,053 sq. ft.191 m2OPEN POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER. Settle down with a glorious view and plenty of green space in your retirement, or, if you are priced out of the single-family home market, this is your chance to get into a move-in-ready home in a prime location. Walking distance to Commonwealth Pool, Elk/Beaver Lake trails, shopping at Royal Oak and Broadmead Village, and all of the main bus routes in the vicinity. Tons of space for entertaining on the main floor, equipped with a dining area, 4 piece bathroom, breakfast nook, an office/den, and big living room. Ceiling height is close to 18 feet in the dining area and entrance. The top floor has a large master bedroom with an amazing 5 piece ensuite, jetted-tub, walk-in closet, and overlooking green park land. There are two additional bedrooms upstairs and another 4 piece bathroom. With an abundance of storage space, a 2 car garage, and private deck off of the kitchen, don't allow this one to slip away! More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate - Sidney and DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.