Rudd ParkSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
3255 Harriet Road in VICTORIA: SW Rudd Park Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 413478$598,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,623 sq. ft.151 m2Open House Sunday July 21 11:00am - 1pm Excellent revenue opportunity!! This unique property boasts two complete suites, with luxury upgrades throughout both. Easily converted to a family home with plenty of room. Both interiors are bright with lots of natural light. Main level suite offers a modern kitchen with premium appliances opening to a generously sized dining rm. Spacious living rm perfect for relaxing! Master bedroom, office/den, laundry, 3pc bath & a sundeck complete. Walkout lower provides another 1 bedroom suite with separate entry, open concept living with modern kitchen, adjacent dining area, living rm, laundry, 4pc bath & crawl space for bonus storage. Detached workshop in the park-like yard with lush grass & mature trees. Prime location with great walkability! Area amenities include: Rudd Park, Uptown shopping centre, great restaurants, shops, services & transit routes! More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria and Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island
6 3356 Whittier Avenue in VICTORIA: SW Rudd Park Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 412676$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,424 sq. ft.132 m2Chic upscale townhome by award winning Abstract Developments. Designer interior presents open concept with modern luxuries & fine craftsmanship throughout. Configured for entertaining & maximizing living space. Main features a formal entry, comfortable den overlooking garden views, 3pc bath, laundry facilities & garage access with workbench! Above, chef’s kitchen with energy* appliances, quality quartz counters, stylish tile backspace & deck access opens to the dining rm, an ideal set up for hosting. Spacious & inviting living room enhanced with statement fireplace with another deck offering amazing vistas. Top level contains the Master suite with connected 4pc ensuite, with duel entries to provide access for the additional 2 bedrooms. Easy care yard is highlighted with landscaping. Adjacent Rudd Park provides endless recreation options, with endless trails, play structures, picnic areas & sport courts! Walk to restaurants, stores, services, entertainment, fitness facilities and more! More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
207 400 Dupplin Road in VICTORIA: SW Rudd Park Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 411236$415,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 952 sq. ft.88 m2Looking for a comfortable 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Condo? You have found it here. Some highlights include: A spacious layout, master bedroom with a four piece ensuite, lots of kitchen cabinets and counter space, ensuite laundry, great storage areas in unit, large second bedroom, second four piece bathroom, gas fireplace in living room, west facing unit, good location, convenient to downtown, Mayfair and Uptown mall, bbs allowed and pet friendly building. Easy to show. View today. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.