Greater Victoria Areas
9 1950 Cultra Avenue in SAANICHTON: CS Saanichton Row/Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 413329$550,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,515 sq. ft.141 m2Charming, elegant townhome with well proportioned reception rooms, a convenient kitchen, & great design that flows from the welcoming entrance hall to the rear gardens & private patio. A Gas Fireplace anchors the living room - while a feature staircase beckons you to the upper level - with 3 bedrooms & 2 full baths. On the Main, a beautiful Powder Room, & large double garage The Master Suite is gorgeous with room for a sitting area, & Ensuite bath. Two further bedrooms (one used as a Den) share a main bath. Located in a friendly enclave within walking distance of shopping, medical offices & close access to the Hospital, this location offers you countryside peace & quiet with a short drive to the Airport and Ferries - or Downtown Victoria. Centered round the Village Green, Cultra Court resembles a perfect English Village. This beautifully kept home will give the discerning buyers the chance to put their own stamp on their new house. Please call your Realtor and see this first! More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
7081 Central Saanich Road in SAANICHTON: CS Saanichton Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 413128$2,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,696 sq. ft.529 m2Rare opportunity to invest in a potentially transformational piece of land! All zoning and approvals in place for craft brewery & distillery. Truly living in nature in this country style home, with wildlife filled pond & surrounding land on your doorstep. Views of the farmlands below the home and a huge wrap around deck allows you to enjoy living in the countryside! Wood beams, large windows, vaulted ceilings, & more maintain the homes west-coast style. The top level reserved for the huge master suite, complete with walk in closet & 5 pc ensuite, while the complete basement includes a fully separate 1 bedroom suite! The spacious design of this 4 bedroom home provides a convenient layout with many opportunities to convert the space into offices or storage. A successful mini golf business run from your front door plus extra flex building ready for your next venture! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
7210 Wallace Drive in SAANICHTON: CS Saanichton Land for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 413075$2,499,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 413075CENTRAL SAANICH 20 ACRES! 2 Storage Facilities. 9700 Sq. Ft. and 4800 Sq. Ft. Warehouse number one: 125 x 59, ceiling height 20 Ft. Additional Refrigeration Area - 59 x 34 Warehouse number two: 78 x 58, vaulted ceiling height 27 Ft. ALR land currently planted with barley, level, good assess from two roads, high visibility area! Bring your ideas! Great potential for a new Country Winery, Grow your own Hops and open your Cottage Brewery, Bring your Horses and build your new Stables or how about build your family a new home and farm this beautiful pastoral property! Call now for your special viewing! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd. - Sidney
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.