Greater Victoria Areas
5777 Woodlands Road in SOOKE: Sk Saseenos Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405605$416,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,800 sq. ft.167 m2Selling Below BC Assessment, A very unique property, big lot just off the Sooke Highway you can build your dream home or you can reno the home that it sits on. Approx 1950's and an additional was put on in 2000 approx. This is a 4 bedroom rancher with 2 bathrooms, big and spacious wheelchair friendly rancher with a big kitchen layout, home and yard does need work. Call to view. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
5697 Sooke Road in SOOKE: Sk Saseenos Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 401945$1,790,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,363 sq. ft.312 m2Picturesque OCEANFRONT Living at its Finest! Embrace the West Coast lifestyle with 1.53 private acres of Low Bank Waterfront in Sunny Saseenos. This calm & tranquil setting is host to the 3,300+ sq.ft. family home. 4-level split design features 3 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms with South-facing picture windows throughout taking advantage of the basin views. Tiled entrance way meanders into shaker kitchen with granite counter tops & maple cabinets. Massive living room with 9' ceilings & hardwood floors. Open dining area with slider to tiered back deck, hot tub & access to back yard. Upstairs, find bright master bedroom with WIC, 5 piece ensuite & sunny balcony. Additional bedroom with WIC & 4 piece ensuite. Downstairs, find sprawling family room with built-in wet bar & covered patio. 3rd bedroom also features WIC & 4 piece ensuite. Dbl carport & detached oversize garage. Flat, sunny & usable property with approx. 175 ft of oceanfront. Truly, a once in a lifetime opportunity! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
5720 Siasong Road in SOOKE: Sk Saseenos Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 401507$439,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,768 sq. ft.164 m2NEW PRICE! At the end of a quiet country lane in the popular, closer-to-Victoria Sunny Saseenos neighbourhood is this charming 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home that oozes charm and character, but is also nicely updated. Boasting a 6100 sq ft lot, this 1768 sq ft home has a new roof, hardwood floors, updated windows, ocean glimpses, fruit trees, and much more. The main floor features a large master bedroom with a walk in closet, luxurious ensuite bath with soaker tub and antique vanity sink. There is also a large living room, office, and the updated kitchen faces out on to the fully fenced back yard. The dining room features a sliding glass door out to a large deck. Just completed is a brand new 2-piece bath. Awesome solid wood doors and gorgeous rich wood trim all over. Upstairs are two more bedrooms, a cozy den/nook, and a very nicely done main bath. Outside, enjoy the fenced yard, decks, fruit trees, and a short stroll to the ocean. Great value here, shows very well inside. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.