Greater Victoria Areas
5479 Sooke Road in SOOKE: Sk Saseenos Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 428190
5479 Sooke Road Sk Saseenos SOOKE V9Z 0C7$1,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,949 sq. ft.460 m2Pleased to present this Executive & Award Winning OCEANFRONT Home! Enjoy the lifestyle offered while being situated amongst Cooper Coves' secluded walk-in Beach front, perfect for kayaking, crabbing & so much more! This Custom Built & reno'd residence boasts close to 5000 sq/ft of elegant finishes & a stunning architecturally appealing design. The versatile floorplan provides options for all buyers w/a potential master on the main, extra beds for the growing family or two large rec rooms to suit your needs. The open great room & kitchen are adorned w/floor to ceiling windows that guide your eyes to a Southern Exposed rear deck & stunning Ocean views. Featuring Granite floors, in-floor radiant heat, a media room w/built-ins & interior workshop. Downstairs is perfect as a B&B/Vacation rental w/a 1300+ sq/ft 1 bed suite! A serviced detached workshop provides space for the car enthusiasts, hobby trades & all the toys! Showcasing 1.28 Acres of flat useable land & just mins to Sooke's core. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
2067 Arleigh Place in SOOKE: Sk Saseenos Half Duplex for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 427562
2067 Arleigh Place Sk Saseenos SOOKE V9Z 0E6$549,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,373 sq. ft.220 m2Ocean Views and lots of room in this Half Strata Duplex! Located on the Victoria side of Sooke in sunny Saseenos this home is move-in ready with new paint, new carpet, new glass, new light fixtures and a amazing brand new deck. Perfect for a extended family bring the grandparents in-law suite with its own entrance is ready to go one bed with den or second bedroom (no window). They do not build them like this anymore bright and full of light perched on a mountain with views as far as you can see. Open concept living , dining and kitchen including a eating area let's family and friends enjoy great times together. Brand new deck will take your breath away great outdoor space for fun family entertaining. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
5315 Basinview Heights in SOOKE: Sk Saseenos Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 427518
5315 Basinview Heights Sk Saseenos SOOKE V9Z 1K4$1,245,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,650 sq. ft.246 m2This handcrafted rock and timber chalet inspired by the beautiful west coast rock landscape is truly one of a kind. Exclusively positioned on top of Sooke hills allows for magnificent west views of the ocean. Great for a family this Sooke home has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2650sq/ft of room, and 2.94 acres of land. Including features such as granite countertops, custom window treatment, heated floors, high end appliances, heat pump, and a built in generator to insure you are never without power. Even being constructed in 2014 this home is still ahead of its time. Being immersed in nature this home is only minutes away from malls, work, offices, or beaches to walk on. Each day you can relax to nature's natural music while taking in the fresh ocean air. Great for retreats or social gatherings you are sure to feel right at home. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.