Greater Victoria Areas
2004 Glenidle Road in SOOKE: Sk Saseenos Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 421830
2004 Glenidle Road Sk Saseenos SOOKE V9Z 0A9$1,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,209 sq. ft.112 m21+/- Acre Low Bank Waterfront, located on the Victoria side of Sooke at 2004 Glenidle Rd.Well kept 2+bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 storey home with unfinished basement that would make ideal 2-3 bedrooms suite.Home has an attached 2 car garage with storage,lots of parking on property,room for boats,RV's,easily build a extra cottage-workshop (If Suite was put in down an Investor could bring in $3500-$4000 total rental revenue,(Ideal Holding Property $$).Current Tenant would love to stay).Nice open floor plan, big living room with fireplace.Formal Dining room Area,looks out to big Sundeck,overlooking great view,Property be on Sewers in the next few years.(Sewer study in progress, confirm with the District of Sooke) allow showings only with 24 hours notice on Tuesday & Thursday 4-6pm and on Sundays 3-5:30pm - No exceptions. Priced at 1.25 million. By APPOINMENT ONLY. (Measurements and year built are approx. Lot size based off Tax assessment - pls verify if important) More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
5315 Basinview Heights in SOOKE: Sk Saseenos Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 421194
5315 Basinview Heights Sk Saseenos SOOKE V9Z 1K4$1,370,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,650 sq. ft.246 m2Welcome home to this true showpiece! This single level, 3 bed+den, 3 bath rancher is situated to showcase some of the most beautiful West Coast views of the Sooke Basin. A custom design, this home has many features, with heated floors, custom window treatments, 2 storey ceiling in the main living area, granite countertops, high end appliances, huge master bedroom with a walk in shower and closet, heat pump and built in generator just to name a few! Beautiful landscaping with a custom fire pit, water feature on just under 3 acres. This is a must see! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
5705 Sooke Road in SOOKE: Sk Saseenos Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 418904
5705 Sooke Road Sk Saseenos SOOKE V9Z 0C4$899,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,307 sq. ft.214 m2This very special place must be seen to be appreciated! Great opportunity to own an Ocean View Property with 2 homes on almost an Acre of land! Rarely does a unique property like this become available. Two Ranchers! Ideal for 2 families or an Airbnb vacation rental! The original 3 bedroom home is bright, beautiful and stylish! French doors flow to the wrap-around deck so you can soak up the sun, BBQ and enjoy the huge private back yard. The property is fantastic for the avid gardener! The 2 bedroom Cottage was moved to the property in 2015 and extensively renovated. Several out buildings add to character of the estate. Book your appointment today! No further open houses at this time. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.