Greater Victoria Areas
490 South Joffre Street in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Half Duplex for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 412054$839,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,518 sq. ft.141 m2Let the light shine in! This newly constructed (2017) sleek & modern 3 bedroom, 2 bath home located in Saxe Point offers over 1500 sqft of optimal living space still under warranty! The superb layout capitalizes on daylight with its extensive use of floor to ceiling windows. Fine finishing throughout, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, engineered hardwood floors compliment this exceptionally designed home boasting 9 &12 ft vaulted ceilings. Featuring the latest high efficiency lighting, gas stove/oven & dryer, BBQ & fireplace. The open layout, two large sun drenched decks & patios make for easy living & entertaining. Plenty of closet space & storage plus one-car garage & bonus office/studio! Enjoy a short walk / cycle to the beach, parks, shopping, markets & more! Bike to downtown or meander along the seawalk to the inner harbour. Convenient, relaxed retreat complete with mature trees & water feature in your south-facing backyard. View this gorgeous home today! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
1357 Lyall Street in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 411593$659,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,043 sq. ft.97 m2Cozy and homey, this updated 3-bed, 1-bath home welcomes you with its charming cabin style featuring barn door sliders and shiplap ceilings throughout. Located on a fully fenced and spacious lot in coveted Saxe Point, this immaculate home is tucked only a block away from the ocean and makes very good use of space. The loft is currently used as a master bedroom and provides lots of space, privacy and room options as well as mountain glimpses from the windows. Kitchen has been thoughtfully updated and includes ample cabinet space, stainless steel appliances and an adorable eat-in nook, with direct access to your extra large deck and sunny spacious yard. If an amazing backyard is on your list, then you’ll love this one with its fully fenced yard, and bonus shed. It’s ideal for summer BBQs, entertaining and offers tons of space for the kids, pets, or avid gardeners. Get ready to soak up the charm of this absolute gem of a home in a fantastic neighbourhood. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
486 Grafton Street in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 411452$739,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,486 sq. ft.138 m2OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY JUNE 16TH FROM 1-3. Big price adjustment! Fully renovated, 1920's, 3 level, 3 BR, 3BA, character home on a no-through street in a quiet Esquimalt neighbourhood with new 1 BR suite. Extensive, professional renovations to everything in this home have been painstakingly undertaken: new kitchens, baths, laundry, exterior, decks - nearly everything is new. This property is in a great location close to CFB Esquimalt, the ocean and all amenities. Featuring 1486 finished SF with a bright, open floor plan and gas stove that heats the upper 2 floors. All big ticket items previously done: roof, windows, 200 amps, HW tank, and EnerGuide rating of 69. Large south-facing decks that overlook a beautiful, quiet backyard that soaks in the sun all afternoon and is perfect for entertaining, kids and pets. New shop or studio out back adds to the ambience and has all sorts of potential: nanny, in-laws, students, teens? It's all waiting. A pleasure to view or show and much worth the visit! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.