Greater Victoria Areas
492 South Joffre Street in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Strata Duplex Unit for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 405529$839,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,518 sq. ft.141 m2Modern, New Construction in Saxe Point. 1,518 sqft, 3 bed, 2 full bath duplex. Natural light abounds in this conveniently located 2 level home. Choose principal bedroom option – main or upper level. All bedrooms are carpeted. Cook to your heart's content in this chef's kitchen, as this home features stone countertops throughout & attractive stainless steel appliances including fridge, natural gas stove, range hood fan, microwave & stacked washer & dryer. Cozy up by the gas fireplace and let the light flood through the various full sized & piano windows. Pet & Kid friendly - fully fenced yard. Unique roofline & frosted glass doors. Paving stone private patio & driveway. New Home Warranties all still in place (2,5,10). Unbeatable location, proximity ocean, schools, shops, arena & downtown. Esquimalt is cycle friendly - go downtown or meander along the walkway to Spinnakers and the Inner Harbour. Downtown convenience with residential feel. Quick Possession Possible! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
1334 Wood Street in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 405503$735,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,105 sq. ft.103 m2A Lovely Home in a Lovely Location on a quiet street two blocks from the ocean and walking distance to shopping,library,rec centre and Saxe Point Park.This solid 3 bedroom home incl a suite and has had many upgrades including a new kitchen and bachelor suite. The gently sloping south facing lot has ocean & mountain glimpses and is on TWO 30x100ft LEGAL LOTS, zoned RM1.This is a great opportunity to purchase as a holding property returning good rent,with future redevelopment potential or simply as a lovely place to live.Information should not be relied upon without independent verification. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
302 1351 Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 405248$279,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 785 sq. ft.73 m2Amazing value! Spacious & bright, south facing, top-floor corner unit on the quiet side of the building! This 2bed, 1bath condo has been well maintained w/some fantastic updates. The spacious living rm features fresh paint, laminate floors & opens to a large south facing balcony w/peek-a-boo views of the water & mountains. Back inside the kitchen has been updated w/SS appliances, double-basin sink, tile backsplash & new countertops. Plenty of counter & cupboard space. Adjacent to the kitchen is a large walk-in pantry, perfect for groceries or extra storage in addition to hallway closets. Bright & spacious bedrooms, featuring newer carpets & floor-to-ceiling closets. Shared laundry available in this well-maintained & managed building. Conveniently located - walk to shopping, parks & recreation! Also just a quick drive to Downtown Inner Harbour! Includes a parking space & storage locker in this All-ages, Pet-friendly building. Note no elevator in building. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.