SE BroadmeadSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
8 934 Boulderwood Rise in Saanich: SE Broadmead Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907743
8 934 Boulderwood Rise SE Broadmead Saanich V8Y 3H5$1,365,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,652 sq. ft.153 m2Nestled in an enclave of luxury homes w/sweeping views of rolling hills, mountains and ocean glimpses, this rare corner unit boasts an exceptional location bordering parkland and offers unique privacy, unobstructed views, direct access to walking trails from the backyard. A vaulted entrance w/soaring clerestory window welcomes you from the front courtyard. A graceful and well-appointed layout accentuates the harmonious flow showcasing a profusion of natural light, 9ft coffered ceilings, 2 gas fireplaces, 3 sets of double doors w/walk-out to patios. The kitchen skylight provides an abundance of light and with its large granite island and plenty of cabinets this kitchen is ideal for entertaining. The style and taste of the renovations are worthy of Madison Ave. The real magic is found in the private backyard and patio where you are invited to linger and enjoy the captivating sunsets. The condo has its own garage and a carport. Brand new heat pump with air conditioning. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
868 Dalewood Lane in Saanich: SE Broadmead House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 906445
868 Dalewood Lane SE Broadmead Saanich V8X 5G6$2,995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,932 sq. ft.458 m2Light-filled luxury. This substantial Broadmead home has been totally transformed to offer almost 5,000 sq. ft of upscale, refined living in a desirable Victoria neighbourhood. The versatile 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom layout provides the multi-generational/extended family, many options. The heart of the home is a brand new crisp white chef’s kitchen with adjoining sunny breakfast area & welcoming family room. Accents include Restoration lighting, maple floors & California shutters. Elegant living room & separate dining room.The primary suite is the ultimate retreat, with new spa-like bathroom & huge walk-in-closet. The lower level has many options; a sunny flex room or home office is plumbed for an additional kitchen & includes a gas fireplace & private patio. Spacious recreation room & two beds & bathrooms. Gorgeous private paved patios & professionally landscaped garden.Ideally situated in a cul-da-sac with southerly views over Rithet's Bog Nature Sanctuary towards the Olympic Mountains. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
18 4318 Emily Carr Dr in Saanich: SE Broadmead Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 906989
18 4318 Emily Carr Dr SE Broadmead Saanich V8X 5E7$995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,514 sq. ft.141 m2Beautiful bright and sunny level entry rancher in prestigious Foxborough Hills in Broadmead. One level living at its best. Private, South facing courtyard with new interlocking brick and lighting. Enjoy incredible views from the lovely deck space overlooking Rithet's Bog. Exceptional floorplan offers wheelchair friendly living with spacious rooms and an open concept feel, perfect for entertaining. Newer Heat pump, 9ft ceilings, huge skylights, and ample windows, 2BR's, primary with 5pce en suite and walk in closet. Lovely sunlit kitchen and family room/eating area, kitchen boasts fresh white cabinetry and center island. Very well maintained home over the years. Loads of storage and shelving in 6ft crawl space. Attached Double car garage. Terrific amenities with tennis, pool, hot tub, sauna, exercise &2 guest suites. Trails, shopping, parks golf courses and recreation just minutes away. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.