SE Cadboro BaySaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
2539 Kilgary Pl in Saanich: SE Cadboro Bay House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 906633
2539 Kilgary Pl SE Cadboro Bay Saanich V8N 1J6$1,398,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,045 sq. ft.190 m2In the Heart of Cadboro Bay Awaits this Charming 1959 Four Bedroom, Two Bath Character Home! Living Room w/Bay Window, Feature FP, Coved Ceilings & Wood Floors Throughout. Separate Dining Room w/Beveled Glass Door, Updated Country Kitchen with Skylight & Custom Built-in Eating Nook. Three Bedrooms on the Main Floor, Middle Bedroom is used as a Den with Access to a Sunny Deck Overlooking the Lovely Private Back Garden. Bathroom w/Double Sinks & Custom Walk-in Shower. Lower Level Offers a Spacious One Bedroom In-law Suite w/Separate Entrance, Storage & Laundry. Large South West Facing Property with Mature Lilac, Pear, Peach & Apple Trees. Fenced Back Yard, Garden Shed & Attached Single Car Garage. Situated on a Secluded No Through Street, One Short Block to this Quaint Seaside Cadboro Bay Village Offering Coffee Shops, Restaurants, Boutiques and Spa's. Next to Gyro Park & The Beach! Great Family Home with Amazing Schools, short walk to Frank Hobbs School & Uvic. Awesome Seaside Location! More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
2558 Killarney Rd in Saanich: SE Cadboro Bay House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 900491
2558 Killarney Rd SE Cadboro Bay Saanich V8P 3G7$3,390,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,802 sq. ft.353 m2Stunning Custom Build by award-winning builder Everise Developments. Completed in 2022, this 3-level home offers 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and a thoughtful family-friendly layout. Designed by Mari Kushino , enjoy the modern finishing’s and the designer fixtures throughout the 3802 finished sqft. The main level features a warm and cozy open concept layout with a stunning kitchen, living, and dining room. The beautiful kitchen hosts a centerpiece island with direct views of the living room making it a great entertainment area. Pay attention to the detail in this impeccable home. Enjoy the impressive primary bedroom with a luxurious 5-piece Ensuite and a walk-out patio with ocean views. Located in the sought-after community of Cadboro Bay just steps from the beach, Gryo Park, Cadboro Bay Village, and UVIC. This is the dream home you have been looking for. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
2589 Sinclair Rd in Saanich: SE Cadboro Bay House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 905097
2589 Sinclair Rd SE Cadboro Bay Saanich V8N 1C1$1,499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,617 sq. ft.150 m2Locate in the center of Cadboro Bay – literally steps to the Village and next to the beach park. This bright and airy well maintained one level home offers three spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, well-appointed modern country kitchen, sunken living room with wood burning fireplace plus a cozy wood stove in the family room. Natural light pours in through three skylights. very level large land . Private lovely backyard is perfect for outdoor entertaining and gardening .Step off the brick patio and enter the Garden of Eden -gold Japanese plum tree and flowers .Three outbuildings including garage and workshop offer ample storage and Potential for garden suite .Conveniently access shopping, buses, UVic, golf and all levels of schools. a lot of updates: brand new laminate floor thought the house ,new painting; light fixture; and mirror; 2 years old hot water tank and dryer/washer; 3 years old dishwasher. Another potential is the house switch to two bedrooms with one bedroom suite. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.